Thread: Mr. Kennedy
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2004, 11:40 AM   #173
rainfall
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by sdarr)

Seriously, I went out of my way to register for this forum at like 3 a.m. just to tell you guys how great of a singer myles is. I'm a singer my self and aside from Jeff Buckley and Jimmy Gnecko Myles has had a huge influence on my singing.

It is truly inconcievable that he will be with talent such as Mark. Listen to The Mayfield Four - Eden or Don't walk away. Those are more ballody, but he has some rocking stuff too. I just wanted to make it clear that at least in my oppinion how good myles is. I really don't want to be this ballsy, but although I'm a huge creed fan and have nothing but respect and love for Scott, Myles is by far technically better then him as far as range, vibratto, control etc...

Also, in case you guys didn't know Bret Hesla is a pretty good singer himself. Check out some Virgos Merlot tunes and you will be pretty surprised.

So don't doubt Myles, I've been waiting for him to sing for years, he started to get a hearing problem and possibly wouldn't ever sing again. But now I hear this.

Right on sdarr, you rock, but I would have to say that this is the usual reaction I hear when someone has really been able to experience Kennedy, I know he can surpass limits that have been set and blow peoples mind, and I am preparing for him to do so in this next endeavor of his musical journey.