Thread: Dream Theatre
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2004, 08:37 AM   #26
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Was it at the Tower Theater? If so, it's just outside the city in Upper Darby, in a not-so-good neighborhood. Good venue, though. I just saw Bob Dylan there. Philly really is a cool place to visit and hang out. It's like any other big city...it has good and bad.. ...Heh, I sound like a tourism person .
Yes it was at the Tower Theater, cool place. I was in so many parts of Philly some were ok. I am not a big city person, I am partial to DC. I found the people in Philly to be rude, hell I got run over almost twice in the street. I had to pay a small fortune to park, and take cabs. I have been to many cities, NYC and others, I just found Philly run down etc... No offense to you Kerrie, you would be the best part of that place anyways! But Dream Theater was cool, glad I went. I totally agree with Lech on the vocals (god what is up with that )

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"