View Single Post
Old 10-02-2002, 08:48 AM   #13
allison
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by BigBassDrummer
No, I didn't get on the rail in Atlanta.... that was my first Creed concert and I was uneducated back then. I was on the rail in Charlotte though! Tickets go on sale a week from this Saturday according to Creed.com, but TicketMaster never updates things until a couple days before the sale date. Yeah, we definitely should meet each other, but exactly how old are you? You said I was a bit young... if you wanna see a pic of me, go to www.geocities.com/big_bass_drummer , but keep in mind, I was only 17 then! That was my senior pics from high school, so I don't look as young anymore.... picture the same guy, only matured

Hey BBD - Glad they finally posted the 'on sale' date on Creed.com. I wonder why Ticketmaster is so slow at listing things - other than the fact that they pretty much suck. I would assume they'll go on sale at 10am, would you think? So what to do YOU plan on getting to Phillips on the 27th?

I saw your picture. I am 26, however, which is way too old for you...or you're too young for me, whichever. Too bad, b/c you are a cutie. We can still meet up at the show though. The more people to talk to during those long hours, the better! If you find out before I do what time the tickets go on sale, let me know!

No, Marcos, thank YOU!