View Single Post
Old 10-01-2002, 02:55 PM   #9
allison
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
No need to sweat?? I'm always sweating until I am safe and secure, ON THE RAIL. And don't worry, I wouldn't THINK of buying merchandise on my way in. The reason I want to be one of the first ones there is b/c I am spoiled when it comes to my spot - I have always been really lucky and have gotten right on the rail, I prefer the rail right in front of Mark, so that's what I'm going for. Anything less, and I could see myself throwing a temper tantrum like a 2 year old! My friend (that I met at the Richmond show) and I are going to be spending the night in a hotel the night before and will probably take public transportation to Phillips so we won't have to worry about parking. What time do you plan on getting there?

Wow, are you saying in Jan you parked an hour b/f the doors opened and got on the rail? I can't imagine, but if you did, that's good news.

Yes, we should point ourselves out to each other there. I always like meeting people who I have only "talked" to on the boards. I see you are 6'3", brown/blue. Sound cute, too bad you're young (ha ha). I am 5'7", long blond/blue and I'll be with a girl about 5'4", shoulder length brown. I'll remind you when it gets closer in case you forget.

The woman at Phillips that I talked to yesterday said the show wasn't even confirmed, but it's listed on Creed.com. Have any idea when tickets go on sale?

No, Marcos, thank YOU!