Thread: Marks new band?
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2004, 01:14 PM   #120
Jooji_2
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Ya know.....

Ya know, all of this arguing wouldn't be necessary if Michael kept his posts to information about the new band and just refused to answer questions pertaining to personal relationships between members, etc.

I'm not saying this to defend Stapp either, but you have to give it to him that he apparently is saying nothing about the situation that can be taken and run with. That does make him appear a bit more fair about this whole situation. But then there's Michael and some others posting things that Tremonti may or may not have said (posters on message boards who claim "Mark said")...which yes....do appear to be designed to throw blame in one direction. It makes it look like one side is keeping mum out of respect for everyone and the other side it using it to an advantage. Sorry but that's the way it looks to me, and its the Tremonti camp that is looking like the less than gracious guys with this one.

Much thanks to Michael for all the info about the new band....but could he just keep it to the subject of the new band and just ignore the questions about who hated who, etc. I think it would cut down dramatically on the frequent occurence of agruments. That's just my opinion...not that anyone cares.