Thread: Marks new band?
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2004, 01:56 AM   #115
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedlvr) People are constantly saying negative things towards Stapp and no one seems to mind ... but when it comes to Mark ... we have to walk on eggshells so as not to offend anyone.
It seems to me if anyone has anything remotely negative to say about Scott that those are the people who have to walk on eggshells. It's the so-called *Stapp defenders* who jump on every little supposed innuendo referring to what led to the breakup/hiatus or whatever it is. I happen to respect both of them as artists and am looking forward equally to what they will offer us musically. And I agree with what Teri and Jen said. Right now, there is no Creed, and I'm trying to move on and trying to be grateful that the band members are still working in music.

Quote: The point is that we just don't know and I don't think it's fair to *hint* that it's his fault without giving more detail. I would say the exact same thing if it was about Mark.

Ok, I think you need a slight reality check. Do you really think Michael would have an unbiased opinion? Hellooooooo, he's Mark's brother. Of course he's going to push his side in whatever way he can without getting himself into trouble. Yeah, he's hinted at a few things, but he hasn't really said what the deal was/is. No one else has, either. There are two sides to every story, so consider the source. I think you're getting bent out of shape for nothing.

Quote: And don't tell me I'm not open minded. I just don't think there is an even playing field here. Someone posted her opinion and I told her I agreed with her. I guess the next time I have anything to say in Stapp's defense, I should be ready to be attacked since it doesn't seem to be the "in" thing to do around here.

Sheesh, get off the cross, we need the wood.

And btw, what Steve said about the ignore button has nothing to do with the fact that no one else was saying that. It was his suggestion, and a mighty fine one, too.