View Single Post
Old 03-15-2004, 03:06 PM   #39
hockeymom97
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I will never join another fan club that Wind Up and JHMP have anything to do with

Quote: (Originally Posted by crest tattoo) Something needs to be done. Do they have a phone number?

Here is the next email that I have sent them. I am sending them daily from now on. Unfortunately their mailbox is full. That is the response that I am receiving from their server. Anyone have any other ideas!!!

Round 2. I am really beginning to become completely frustrated at the lack of respect that you are showing your members and fans. I am requesting the date that my Credit Card will be credited for the consumable goods. You have the credit card number for the original purchase. A response would be greatly appreciated. I haven't had a response to the message below that was sent on 03/09/04. I have been very patient, but they have run out now.

I expect a response quickly.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2004 12:08 PM
To: '[email protected]'
Cc: '[email protected]'
Subject: RE: Calendars for paid subscribers

Here it is, Tuesday 03/09/04 and still no calendar in my mailbox. Please advise of the refund that will be credited for the consumable goods on the service that I purchased through my subscription with Creedink. This contract has been broken numerous times. I still haven't received the creedink that was supposed to come via email.

I expect an explanation and receipt of refund!!!

Sent: Monday, February 16, 2004 9:56 AM
To:
Subject: RE: Calendars for paid subscribers

CreedINK member the quarterly calendars have been shipped to all renewed members. You should contact [email protected] if you do not receive this package by Feb 29, 2004.

CreedINK
www.creedINK.com

Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2004 4:52 PM
Subject: FW: Calendars for paid subscribers

Ok, This will be mine final email requesting this information back. I paid for a service a consumable items, the creedink calendar. I have not received my calendar therefor your are in breach of a contract that our paid membership was to provide. I am asking when I can expect this calender or when I will receive my money back for the broken contract.

Thanks!!!

Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 1:19 PM
Subject: Calendars for paid subscribers

I am curious to find out where are the Calendars for 2004 that we paid for. I am hoping that this is not going to turn out like the Creedink Catalogs and get this 6 months into 2004. Please let me know when to expect this or when I can expect my payment back.