View Single Post
Old 03-12-2004, 08:31 PM   #16
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by PaulMcCoygirl) Awwww thanks......I feel better now .....oh and by the way, you can call me Alisha.

Ok, I can call you that!! lol...I don't want to make any promises, but if by some chance 12 Stones does signings again, I'll see what I can do about getting you Pauls autograph...I know if they do signings, they'll sign something for me, they're just those kind of guys. They were SOO nice when I met them in Cincy!! I think that's part of the reason why I like them soo much. I do really like their music, but to know how nice they are, that makes a huge difference for me!! I hadn't heard them b4 we saw them at the concert, but they were soo good in concert, that we bought their cd there and that's what we had signed, and from then on, I was hooked!! Too bad their soooo young!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed