Thread: Hey (I'm Okay!)
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2004, 05:25 PM   #1
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Hey (I'm Okay!)

Hey everybody! I read your thread, thank you so much everyone about your kind thoughs. But, I'm okay. The floods have been devestating over here, but thank goodness that there hasn't been too much damage compared to further up the North Island, as Weathered Woman said, people have drowned and been evacuated from their homes because of the flooding, houses are now underwater, and the weather doesn't seem to be holding off for us. Lastnight we had a massive storm that was all over the North Island, the lightning was actually blue!! It was really freaky and we had to light candles, and unfortunatly our garage flooded out. But, apart from that, I am okay. There is more rain forcast, but I'm safe.

The reason I haven't been posting latley is because my computer is down. (Yes, once again lol) Hopefully it will be getting fixed soon, but I can't promise anything. I don't know what's wrong with it, it sucks not having the internet! But hopefully it will be up and running soon.

So until then, thank you once again for your kind thoughs and prayers, and please don't worry I am safe, I do'nt think the rain will get bad enough to flood our whole house. (I bloody well hope it doesn't) And hopefully I will talk to you guys soon! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006