View Single Post
Old 02-11-2004, 03:26 PM   #22
Jooji_2
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hey Douglas.....

Quote: (Originally Posted by douglas623) its not that we come here to bash, we're just old Creed fans like you. However, we choose to look at the problem, instead of ignoring it. I saw Stapp on celebrity poker, and he was obnoxious, and was drinking (later in the show). At the grammy's he was obnoxious again. in my opinion, from what I saw with my own eyes, Stapp has let the fame go to him. He's a little to self-loving in my eyes. Just watch him in public sometime.

Anyway, I do look forward to the solo projects, just to see something new. I do believe, however, that the problem with Creed, was Stapp.

With all this talk about how what some people see as obnoxious other don't....I'd like to ask.....what did Stapp say that you found so obnoxious prior to the Grammys? What....did he blink his eyes too many times, fluff his hair, flip the finger at someone? When you consider the fact that Joan Rivers called him Creed because she didn't even know his name....what did he say that was obnoxious?