Thread: Addictions
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2004, 01:41 PM   #32
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Heh, and I forgot my most current addiction: Tool/A Perfect Circle/Maynard James Keenan

OMG Woman!!! How could you forget HIM!! I'm with you on that DS!! I LOVE Maynard and his little bands!! lol....
I too CANNOT function without my GF Intl' Coffee (Cafe Vienna)...Have to have atleast 3 cups a day at work...but on the weekends, I can't seem to get enough!!! My other addictions are, but not limited to: Music and Concerts..I'm going thru serious concert withdrawl!! No concert since Dec 5th!! I need a concert NOW!!!!! Unfortunately, nothing is coming as of yet...Waiting impatiently for the announcement for Metallica/Godsmack and APC...My kid heard that APC is suppose to make their way back here again this spring, hoping it's not during CreedFeedFest III

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed

Last edited by luvscott4ever : 01-17-2004 at 01:44 PM.