View Single Post
Old 01-11-2004, 09:07 PM   #8
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by VoveoVoviVotum) Hm, I never knew that. Interesting... what is lucid dreaming, exactly? If you know.

i know there is an article at i believe it about it. if you type in Creed you should get find that quite easily. I've posted it once before! I think he was reading up on it because he was having this recurring dream and used lucid dreaming which is a Hindu technique to stop it and it hasen't happened since to public knowledge. I thought it was a christian based song no doubt, you can see how the misconception has spread like a virus.

I think many of those songs are not about religion at all but are simply using biblical metaphors. One Last Breath I think is heavily related to the subject of suicide espesically amongst the youth. The charecter is leaning near the edge and contemlating going over it and searching for a reason to go on. You could also interpet it as Scott considering leaving the spotlight but I think my first interpretation is more accurate.
come on all you PJ loving Creeders come and look and also post at the busiest and funniest board around (excluding here of course LOL)