View Single Post
Old 12-29-2003, 01:13 PM   #32
mamm1234
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Frankie,

Not to belabor the issue but you and I were obviously at 2 different shows. Scott was on stage for only a few minutes when he started with WTF...maybe you didn't hear it or maybe just those of us who were standing about 5 feet away from him heard it.

He left the stage and said he was refusing to come back until everyone in the arena was standing. That took awhile because there were a lot of pissed off ppl. One woman next to me said Scott would be paying her babysitter if he didn't get back on stage.

The first opening act was a no show. The second whose name escapes me and who came on at 8 were very good. They had the decency to tell the crowd that there would be only one opening band, not two as we paid for.

The crowd was not dulled by that band. It was a very patient Tuesday night crowd. It's really sad that you are blaming fans for some very serious problems Scott had that night. Very sad. It was not an awful crowd, considering how we were dissed, the crowd was awesome.

PPl maybe were getting slightly annoyed when it was 9:30 and for a show that should have started a 7:30, we had 30 mins of music thus far.

All other Creed shows that I attended (except for Philly)started at 7:30, had 2 opening bands, and Creed came on about 9:15.

Kicked the speakers over twice?? was that when they stopped picking them up so they just lay on the stage for the rest of the night?
Scott was happy at the end????????
Scott was a VERY PISSED OFF person the whole night. Again, as someone a few feet away from him, I would say there were times he was out of control and it was actually a little scary. At the end of the show he yanked off his earphones and waist pak and threw them into the crowd. Someone next to me got the waist pak. Five mins later a roadie was out there BEGGING for its return. He offered as many autographs as the person wanted etc. Guess what??? We all knew who had it but it was like WTF, after what we just experienced, everyone was too pissed to say anything.

I actually felt very sorry for the roadie who obviously had been give the task of cleaning up after Scott. Really felt bad for the guy, pleading with everyone, hope he wasn't fired.

Was there some equipment problems, apparently but as we all said that night, it was nothing the average person would notice and it was not what pissed ppl off.

But each to his/her own. Somebody felt it was a good show so that's cool.