Thread: Favorite Bands
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2003, 05:24 PM   #53
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by hide) cool i'll defiently consider getting that album amongst a whole heap of others at the moment.
Awesome stuff. I'm getting a new stereo this Christmas/Birthday (WOOO HOOO) and I was to get these CD's:
1. Pacifier Live
2. Pacifier - The General Electric
3. Live - Throwing Copper
4. Pearl Jam - Ten
5. Pearl Jam - Yeild
6. U2 - The Joshua Tree

I have already got some of them, I CANT' WAIT TILL CHRISTMAS!! lol

Quote: (Originally Posted by hide) i just remebered after typing that they Creed did go to New Zealand. How many shows did they play in NZ.
Well the last time they were here, was 2001 I think. They played at Western Springs, Auckland. (I was in Wellington at the time, right down the bottom of the North Island) They have been here twice, but I can't remember the other time. I wasn't a very obsessed fan when they came for the first time. Not like now.

Quote: (Originally Posted by hide) Maybe not such a big emphasis on the U.S next time.
Yeah, let's hope so, I hope they come to Australia again for you aswell. *Fingers crossed* When they were here Stapp said that they would defenitly make New Zealand a more frequent stop and they would be here again soon. Hmm...we'll see about that, god I hope so, there is no way in hell I am missing out on another of their concerts! I will walk all the way if they have to!
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006