View Single Post
Old 11-28-2003, 01:24 PM   #7
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
First,,of all nothings been confirmed or no statement has been,,made,,from any of the band members,,my opion,,it seems the guys just need it along break from each other,,and going on diffrent paths as musicians that happens i and sometimes you just got to give growing room for each other,,if there does come solo albums i cant wait to hear theme,,and all of creed is very god gifted musicians,,and im sure whateverd they do they will be blessed,,and,,im sure when they can set the record straight for themeselfs,,then they can set the record straight with all their fans,,untill this happens im sure you wont hear from the band,,im sure they will make along speach to all of the fans when its time,,and clear it all up,,because thats just creed class all the way and loyal,,100,,percent,,but even tho will love theme sooooo,,much here,,everybody needs a break,,for clarity growing room and most of all insparation,,so to all the fans creed my prayers are with theme that the find way to bring the music back in hearts and are souls and may god lead theme and guide theme the way he wants theme to do so and get together again im sure he will,,,So Peace Love ,,To you all,,And Stop Crying and just rock on
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything