View Single Post
Old 11-22-2003, 08:18 PM   #15
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
<!--QuoteBegin-The-Seeker+11-23-2003 01:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The-Seeker @ 11-23-2003 01:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I honestly did not mean for that to be an insult. Just when I saw on the main page who had replied to my post I had a feeling they werent going to be happy with me. Im not trying to insult anyone I havent posted here in a while so I dont want to get off on the wrong foot with people. [/b][/quote]
Oh, okay. Sorry misunderstanding. There seems to be alot of misunderstandings taking place on this board at the moment Sorry.

I don't want to start arguments either, it's just there is so much tension on the board at the moment that at times it's a little unberable, but it's just this is an event that I didn't think would happen.

Oh and btw, I think that what Mark did was totally unprofessional and he shouldn't have told that fan. I have lost a little respect for him because he did that. But not in a way where I like him any less, if you know what I mean?

As for Flip, well I don't know because we don't know the full story so I can't judge anything on Flip at the moment. Same goes for Stapp.

I am getting to the stage know where I am feeling anxious and nervous because no one is telling us what the full story is. We need to know now, it can't wait any longer.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006