View Single Post
Old 11-23-2003, 09:19 PM   #135
creedlvr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
<!--QuoteBegin-Dogstar+11-23-2003 09:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dogstar @ 11-23-2003 09:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Your opinions are not based on fact. When they are, I'll be happy to entertain them. You have been bashing basing your opinions on conjecture. What part of that did you not understand?...your *blah, blah, blah* was snide. [/b][/quote]
What I said WAS based on fact. Mark leaked it! And I think it's shitty! Am I allowed to speak my opinion of what DID happen???

My "blah, blah, blah" was because I was obviously not going to repeat all the thoughts of others that I've read. If I had said "etc., or "and so forth", or "and so on" ... would that have been more acceptable to you? We're not in school here. And I wasn't being snide. I was expressing my feelings. WHAT PART OF THAT DIDN'T YOU UNDERSTAND!?!?!?

And by the way ...
Just your first sentence alone is riduculous! An opinion is just that ... it is NOT a fact. Get it??? Entertain THAT!!!