View Single Post
Old 11-23-2003, 06:31 PM   #124
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
<!--QuoteBegin-Tremonti_Fed+11-23-2003 06:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tremonti_Fed @ 11-23-2003 06:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Dogstar+11-23-2003 08:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dogstar @ 11-23-2003 08:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Wasn't she supposedly asked not to say anything? When someone makes that request it should be honored. [/b][/quote]
Michael stated at the pit that Mark couldn't care less about it being posted. He had been telling the news to everybody who was around him before the Meet and Greet. It just happened that it was the first time he said what was happening to a group of fans. [/b][/quote]
Yes, but wasn't this was posted after the fact? After the person or people who started this admitted they were asked not to say anything? Seems like damage/spin control to me. I'm just upset about all the strife and discord this has caused among the fans and the people here at the Feed. As I said above, releasing this officially would have made things more clear and there wouldn't have been all this needless speculation about what led to what. Maybe there still would have been some speculating, but it maybe wouldn't have gotten so nasty because people at least would have had facts rather than conjecture to deal with. Just my two cents.