View Single Post
Old 11-09-2003, 02:38 PM   #1
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
....Well... yesterday....near the end of my lesson..my guitar teacher said that he was gonna teach me this solo to an ozzy song......well.....he wanted to brush up on it himself...before he taught it to me...well....we started talkin.....and he told me about the time that he opened for the master ,Zakk, Himself....

When i got home.....i tried to find all the ozzy/BLS stuff that i could..... none of the vids/audios that i tried to play seemed to work....except..."No More Tears"...by ozzy..... i relly hadn't heard that much from ozzy except some Black Sabbath stuff./....and a few singles....but never that song....and after hearing it a few times.....i became hooked on Wylde's screamin harmonic/bends.....i'm even tryin to learn that song as we speak.....anyways.....
ZAKK WYLDE has become probably my 2nd fav guitarist of all time.....next to Tru........Zakk is also tru's fav LIVING guitarist....... well.....where am i going w/ this???

WOULDNT IT BE AWESOME IF THERE WAS A TREMONTI-WYLDE-SANTANA trio?????????????.....Hellashioush....(i mighta made that word up.....but it describes it PERFECTLY!!!!!)

Jesus + Guitars = Life