Old 10-17-2012, 06:57 AM   #3080
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Scrutiny

This morning I heard these words:

"Scrutiny makes time for success."

It was clear as bell...but what does it mean?

Scrutiny: : a searching study, inquiry, or inspection : examination
2.: a searching look and 3.: close watch : surveillance

Makes time: I don't feel like that is a shallow statement but more in depth...CREATIVE in meaning. Powerful...MAKES TIME.

For Success: What is success? favorable or desired outcome;

A searching study, inquiry or inspection CREATES a favorable or desired outcome.

Deu 1:21 Behold, the LORD thy God hath set the land before thee: go up and possess it, as the LORD God of thy fathers hath said unto thee; fear not, neither be discouraged.

Num 13:2 Send thou men, that they may search the land of Canaan, which I give unto the children of Israel: of every tribe of their fathers shall ye send a man, every one a ruler among them.

Num 13:20 And what the land is, whether it be fat or lean, whether there be wood therein, or not. And be ye of good courage, and bring of the fruit of the land. Now the time was the time of the firstripe grapes.

Exo 3:8 And I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey; ...

Num 13:23 And they came unto the brook of Eshcol, and cut down from thence a branch with one cluster of grapes, and they bare it between two upon a staff; and they brought of the pomegranates, and of the figs.
(One cluster of grapes was so big that it had to be carried by two men on a staff!)

http://www.sogmin.org/Newsletters/NL...on%20stick.jpg

http://www.drive-israel.com/blog/wp-.../06/grapes.jpg

Gen 22:17 That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;
Gen 22:18 And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

Wow all that from one sentence I heard upon waking...

Have a Beautiful, Blessed ...Wednesday!

Last edited by Sasa : 10-17-2012 at 07:04 AM.