Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 11:41 PM   #3062
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Coinkydink? (sorry I spelled that wrong (Coincidence?)

I just finished "Sinner's Creed"! I bought a copy from Amazon back when it first came out...months ago. I actually received a copy of it yesterday afternoon in my mailbox. My daughter said, " Who is that? He is cute!

I read 125 pages last night, but finally had to go to bed because I just started a new job and I am in the middle of orientation. It has been a challenge. I can't run and that is upsetting to me cause I love to run in the afternoons but I am not getting home til dark...so I am going to run all weekend. ;p.

Anyway...It's really ironic and only God can connect people in such a way that totally becomes a dynamic reflection of one another.

Of course it is a natural law that like attracts like even above words..it's an energy.

I couldn't put the book down. I finished it tonight and even read it on my lunch break today. Yea! Amazing irony...I couldn't believe the connections.

I really enjoyed it and was inspired and moved. I appreciate the work and the time it took to create this and to share with the world. I also understand the courage that it takes to talk about such personal pain and situations and admire the transparency that went into this book. Very moving! Definately a BESTSELLER! God's Blessings... Always prayed, and still praying!

Guidance...

I stopped by Publix on my way home this evening and found some cole slaw. It had Sweet Cole Slaw marked on the container. Good Stuff! :-D

Last edited by Sasa : 10-05-2012 at 05:19 AM.