View Single Post
Old 10-08-2003, 09:23 PM   #21
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Nope...no mag here either. I renewed and got the nice album though. I'm not opening it. I've just put it away for safe keeping. I too wish they could have sent a diff. signed picture. I mean it's not like they actually signed them all, so it wouldn't have been hard to do. Hey and since I'm complaining...How about another t-shirt? They could put the year on them...so you get a new one each year. Oh well...... I might complain, but I still had to renew. Just had to be a part of the club.
Who knows...maybe they'll get the hang of this club business in a few years. Keep those e-mails to Creedink flowing folks.
We were both singers. Chris Cornell The first time we played he came to this little club and he told me that it was really good and he was thankful that I was there and that I was who I was, or something really nice, but the whole time he was saying this, he didn't realize but he was standing under a black light, and his teeth were glowing and his eyes were glowing. I remember it as my first conversation with Satan ..."