View Single Post
Old 09-11-2003, 10:25 PM   #1
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Ooops I did it again!!!!

Well I fired up another person over Creed today!!! LOL I was in my car on the way back from DC I went to the Pentagon with my friend seeing it was 9/11 and all and I was on my way back tonight. On interstate 95 it was a standstill, there was an accident or something. It is nice and cool here and I opened up my sunroof and played the tunes seeing I was stuck in traffic and there was nothing else to do. All the sudden this jackass behind me starts toying with me, he turns on his high beams and flicks them on and off and was being a REAL jerk! All the sudden I hear "CREED SUCKS DICK" I of course had a HUGE crest sticker in my rear window with CREED written under it. I thought man...... you are messing with the WRONG WOMAN buddy!!!!! I put my head out of the sunroof and flipped him off LOL!!!! He became more beligerant and I turned down my radio to see what he was listening to. He was listening to the local alternative rock station. So I grabbed my cell phone and called the station. (he he he ) I explained to the DJ what was going on and he (thank god) is a CREED fan and listenend to my request. I asked for a block of CREED and had the DJ dedicate it to the "Jackass in the blue truck on 95" LOL!!!!! They played What if, Ode and Illusion!!!!!! I put my hand out of my sunroof with the ROCK ON sign, and lit a lighter my friend left in the car. I looked at him a smiled!!!! The car next to me was laughing and they turned up thier stereo too!!!!! After What if played the traffic started to move and waved goodbye to him and flipped him off!!!! LOL!!!!! You would think that people would get a life! That teaches him to mess with a woman with a Creed obsession!!!!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"