View Single Post
Old 09-08-2003, 08:36 PM   #16
Creed Say I
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
In answer to your question"Whats Creedquest.? "

Quote: Mystery Ink  
For years, fans of Creed have been seeking and finding mysterious, enigmatic clues sprinkled throughout the band’s music. Some people diligently worked to interpret these messages and piece them together into a coherent narrative, posting their findings on websites and generating much discussion.  

Now, the members of Creed – guitarist Mark Tremonti, singer Scott Stapp and drummer Scott Phillips – have come clean and unveiled the secrets behind Creed Quest, a game whose mystery deepens the more you know.

This was taken from Guitar World.

In short, Creed Quest is a game in which fans sort through stories for clues, answer trivia questions about the band and generally tote up points in the hope of winning one of that week’s prizes. A contest, in other words – and not an easy one, either.

Part Myst, part Trivial Pursuit and part Road Rules, the Creed Quest calls not only for persistence but also for deep knowledge of the Creed catalog and good instincts for online gaming. Consisting of eight mini mysteries, each “playable” for one week, it follows the band on its current Weathered tour. But like everything connected to the Quest, there’s nothing obvious about the linkage. Instead, there’s just a map with dots on it, and it’s up to the player to figure out what those dots mean and how they lead into the game.

If you’re still confused, fear not – pick up a copy of the April ’02 Guitar World, available right now and all will be revealed. In an exclusive story, Tremonti, Stapp and Phillips help unravel the mystery. There might even be a clue or two buried in the issue itself.
http://www.guitarworld.com/spotlight/0402.creed.html

N30°14'?.7 W84° <----- I remeber you from way back , you were one of the very first to help me out. I haven't forgetten that.
btw... We now have a tally of 849 signatues !