View Single Post
Old 08-28-2003, 09:58 PM   #24
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Kevin I see your point BUT man you sound angry!!!! I agree on the MOP point, it is my favorite out the the three as well. I like them in the order they came out. Human Clay is so deep I love that CD as much as MOP. I love Weathered too but honestly I agree it is a little more catered to the "pop" scene. Weathered is my favorite song on the CD as well as WGMB they are deep songs and I love them. My Sacrifice is good and a great hit. I think they need to focus on what they want to do musically and lyric wise and the hell with the critics and trends. I know that musicians need to "keep in mind" what is out there but they should not focus on it. Creed I know has some management "issues" and you have to remember that a lot of the "issues" stems back to that as well! I do agree about the point that this next CD will either make or break them, and I think this is why it is taking so long. I hope they got the needed break and are going to write a kick ass CD, I am ready for it for certain! Creed's heaviest music is my favorite by far. Anyone can write a pop song with good lyrics but a intense rock song with kick ass guitar riffs and incredible lyrics is what drew my into CREED was back in 1997.

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"