View Single Post
Old 08-23-2003, 09:29 PM   #67
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
Julbright, I totally get everything you said in an early post. I feel the same way sometimes. Who's to say that someday we will never meet this wonderful man who gives us such great songs. We all relate to them and feel a connection sometimes that just can't be explained away!  I guess because sometimes some of the things he writes about we have all felt like that at one time!  I would absolutely love to meet him and to actually meet them all and let them know at the times I needed someone, their music was there and helped me deal with or get through whatever it was that I  needed help with. They have been a big inspiration to me ,especially in the last few years! Some of you guys know what I mean with my hubby being sick their music was an outlet for me. Helped me cry when I needed to cry. Fight and believe when I needed to believe! Thank you soo much CREED!!!!

Kris, I can totally relate to what you said. Their music has touched me more than anyone else's ever has before. I'm so grateful for discovering them and I hope to one day say Thank You to them in person.

Zion, I agree with you. I believe in the power of prayer to because I've experienced it first hand.

Relearn Love