View Single Post
Old 08-03-2003, 11:34 PM   #24
PaulMcCoygirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Name: Alisha Rodriguez
Sex: Female

Location: Victoria, Texas (good town if you want to have nothing to do) :P

Fave movies: The New Guy, Orange County, Jaws, Toy Story I & II, Finding Nemo. (yeah I know those are childrens movies, but me and my friends laughed our socks off) Miss Congeniality...actually any movie with Sandra Bullock, she cracks me up. :P

Fave TV shows: SpongeBob Squarepants Will and Grace, The Drew Carey Show, Frasier, All Things Rock.

Fave Sport: Volleyball, I would like to learn how to Snowboard too.

Current Stuff: I will be a senior this year in high school and then I will go to our local community college for 2 or 3 years before going off to UTSA in San Antonio or to Houston . I want to major in computer animation and design.
Well I'm single right now. I would like a boyfriend, but it's really hard to find one in Victoria that isn't a complete JERK!
The kind of guy I want is a nice one with a good sense of humor and has to have a great personality. I would like a guy who plays in a band. I've always wondered what that's like. Guys who play guitar are cool too. Well that's it for now, anything else happens, I'll give ya'll an update. Yeah my life is SO exciting! :P

---------------------------------------------------

Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile,
and finds in your presence that life is worth while.
So when you are lonely, remember it's true
Somebody somewhere is thinking of you