View Single Post
Old 08-05-2003, 09:11 AM   #88
Julbright
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hi guys - just found this thread - sign me up! I have a bowflex - it is GREAT - they are very expensive - my husband also checked into cross bow - he said it would be OK - but he wanted the bowflex cuz of all the extras available - blah blah - he just wanted to spend more money - but it is a great machine and very empowering to know how to use it and have it at my convenience. That doesn't mean I DO use it - but

I have written down a list of reasons why I want to lose weight - after being healthy and being a good role model for my kids - my next most important reason is ..... to be HOT when I meet Scott Stapp !!!!! Wouldn't that be nice. I have a couple pictures of him printed and posted in my weight journal and I am NOT kidding you - sometimes I sit and stare at them next to the box of oreos - trying to choose which one is more important to me - OK I am out of the closet - I am a Scott Stapp addict!
I laid beside you I'm not worthy
This jaded man's not who I am
I touched the flame and I've been burned
All I need's a second chance
Give me eyes of a child
And teach this man to relearn love
RELEARN LOVE _ SCOTT STAPP

When shadows paint the scenes where spotlights used to fall...I will be there for you Scottie