View Single Post
Old 08-25-2003, 03:12 PM   #129
Julbright
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
OK OK OK _ I am NOT seeking to bring in the dead horse and start beating it again, but I just had this thought - AND PLEASE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT PLEASE DON'T BEAT ME UP ABOUT IT - IT IS SOMETHING I WANT TO COMMENT ON SO LET ME BE!!!

I think the court date is in September for this lawsuit (which remember I do NOT agree with) and I got to thinking - the best course of action at this point would be that they settle out of court. They should just commit to kick of the next tour in Chicago (when they are fresh and energized) - do two shows there - one of which will be a complimentary show for those who were ticketholders for the bad show. They should issue a statement that says they have revisited the issue and they have decided on their own accord to do this because so many of their fans are disappointed and they want to resolve those feelings. They wouldn't even really have to admit that anything was wrong. I think most of us would be cool with that since what we really wanted was a rocking show. And if they were already in CHicago and all that would cut down on their costs etc. That is the only win/win situation I see.
I laid beside you I'm not worthy
This jaded man's not who I am
I touched the flame and I've been burned
All I need's a second chance
Give me eyes of a child
And teach this man to relearn love
RELEARN LOVE _ SCOTT STAPP

When shadows paint the scenes where spotlights used to fall...I will be there for you Scottie