View Single Post
Old 06-25-2003, 09:35 PM   #98
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I don't think it means concieted at all....besides, in the chorus he's saying he's "barely holding together.." I think he's talking about how the fame and all that goes with it has been really hard to deal with. "Callous to the bone", I think refers to his additude towards the media/press/critics.. he's had to "harden" himself as Jen said to all the negative stuff that gets written about them.
They said they wrote this song just after they finished touring (the Human Clay tour). They were all really exhausted and their fame was never stronger than at that point. It was all just kind of overwhelming.
Just my opinion...
Linda
We were both singers. Chris Cornell The first time we played he came to this little club and he told me that it was really good and he was thankful that I was there and that I was who I was, or something really nice, but the whole time he was saying this, he didn't realize but he was standing under a black light, and his teeth were glowing and his eyes were glowing. I remember it as my first conversation with Satan ..."