View Single Post
Old 04-25-2003, 10:09 PM   #64
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by Dogstar
Rob, you are guilty of exactly what you accuse the members here of, not to mention blatant sexism. The members whom you are accusing of being ruled by their emotions are mostly women. I find that reprehensible and narrow-minded on your part.  

Your emotions are blinding you from seeing that a number of us absolutely agree that what Scott did was wrong, and that most of us thought a free show or a refund and an apology would be in order. What you fail to see is that we mostly disagree that a lawsuit is the answer for assuaging the fans' ire. If you really think the band or Scott is going to issue a public apology now that a lawsuit has been filed, then you are not living in reality. If anything, his lawyers have probably told him to button up until this whole thing is over.

You Rock Dogstar!!!!! Rob is acting like the prick I think he really is You hit the nail on the head Teri, drama queen for sure

Rob- yeah I have seperated my what you call "emotions" from reality, and you know what I feel the same way! You don't know any of us here on this board, if you did you would know I am about as rational as you get! No wonder you work is with computers, you sure as hell have no people skills!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"