View Single Post
Old 05-19-2003, 01:38 PM   #86
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by Anonymous
<b>hahaha!!

You did say that order doesn't matter!!

I don't respect other peoples opinions because they are wrong!! Why would anyone respect something that they don't believe in? That is just a polute tactic, and I don't believe in it. It is h=just that persons way of b.s.ing aroubd you.

You said that "for you have a good heart, then GOd will let you in, even if you have never heard of him." well, that is wrong. Eph 2:8-9 - for by grace you have been saved and that not of yourselves. it is a gift of God, not as a result of works, that no man no man should boast."

That is pretty clear. &nbsp;

Paul says tp the philipian jailer, "Believe oin the LORD Jesus Christ and you wil be saved" - Acts 16:31.

You have to believe in order to be saved.

Lechium - i have told you why I think you are satanic and going to hell. go beack and read my post carefully, like you accuse me of not doing </b>

who are you???

dude, stop putting words in my mouth.

I always meant that the order of the versicles I posted in my post didnīt matter coz it was not a time line. Is that too hard for you to get???

So... I guess those poor African people, sons of God as much as you, will never be saved, coz most of them never heard of Christ. Sorry folk, but God is love and He wants to save everybody.

About Acts 16:31, Paul is adressing his words to a man who already had heard about Christ, but was in doubt about accepting him or not. The same thing applies to those who already heard of Jesus. Once you received one more light, God will judge you according to this light. Thatīs what Iīve been saying.

Next time think better before posting...