View Single Post
Old 04-01-2003, 03:33 PM   #23
Wadrick
USER INFO »
Currently:
sorry, haven't been here in a while. but here is the meaning of the word "boofoo"

Three whiteexplorers were exploring Africa. This was like the first time white men ever came to Africa. Very few have even heard of it. Well, they were exploring, and they got captures by cannibles. After a few days in a "jail", the chief of the tribe came up to the first white man and said, "death or boofoo?" The man said, "I know what death is and I am not ready for that. I don't know what 'boofoo' is, so I will take 'boofoo." The chief says, "Very well." Then all the men of the camp come and bring the man into the middle of the town where there is this stump on the ground. They bend him over and tie him down to the stump and then all the men of the camp come and have their way with the white man through his butt. Then after they are all done, they loose him and through him back in the jail. Then they procceed to the next white man and they ask him the same question, "Death or boofoo?" The man answers and says," I know what death is and I know what 'boofoo' is and I am not yet ready for death. I will still chose 'boofoo.' Then the same thing happens to the second white man. They tie him up to the stump and all the men proceed to viloate him severly. Then after they are done they through hm back in the jail. Then they ask the third white man," Death of boofoo?" The man answers, "I know what death is and I know what 'boofoo' is. And there is no way that I will let that happen to me. I choose Death!!" Then the chief looks a little sad and says," As you wish. Death by 'boofoo!"