View Single Post
Old 05-04-2003, 09:22 PM   #25
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by extreme_LITHIUM
I do believe in God! VERY mush, but I NEVER go to church! I believe in Scott Stapp, Mark Tremonti and Scott Phillips! That's my Gods! And it will ALWAYS be!!

Creed Out!

...that's very sad to me...that these mere humans (talented...but mere humans) are your "gods".... what would ever happen if they broke up?...who would your "god" be then?...i sincerely hope that that was a joke and you arent serious.....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I go to church every Sunday...tho that doesn't mean that im more spiritual than those who dont... it does reaffirm my faith w/ communion and just being around others praisin God for all his glory.... i also go to a small group bible study meant for teens... it's set up by our church...but the leaders of the groups (there are a few of them) are volunteers....we meet w/ them every few weeks...and it's great just to have a lil fun and also learn about God at the same time!...our church ,along with several other ones, have also started a youth church service ran by teens... and i think im gonna start goin to that also...and maybe join the band...it's supposed to be really kool cuz it has a different style music and they have a lot of video presentations and stuff!...lol...so in conclusion i picked the EVERY SUNDAY one but prolly shoulda done the MORE THAN OUNCE A WEEK...

Jesus + Guitars = Life