CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Political Banter (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   CNN News about terrorism Attack in London (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9391)

Trimontana 07-07-2005 11:14 AM

CNN News about terrorism Attack in London

Just we can pray for those have been killed and for their souls and families :(
CNN Report

The Lithium 07-07-2005 11:19 AM

My family knows a young couple who lives in central London. My dad keeps 'em updated by SMS. 'Cause they can't get any news out on the streets. And of course they can't stay home either. They live in Zone 1 which is where all the terror attacks happened. They have to get out of there, but they can't take busses or subways. So they'll have to walk from central London to the country side. But everywhere they turn there has been boombs going off. I don't know how's it going for them now, but at least they're alive.

titan9 07-07-2005 11:37 AM

Wow, that is so terrible what happened. I'll definitely be praying for everyone in that area. It's just a shame that there are people that crazy who would actually take innocent lives like that to get their way. I say "get their way" because I hear that one of the radical Muslim groups is behind this. I know some really good Muslims and this just gives that religion a bad name. It's just so awful. :(

Trimontana 07-07-2005 11:45 AM

I was with Mila at Russell Square , wher the bus exploded, as soon as we knew we closed the shop and we walked there cause its just 10 minutes from here. Everyone was on silence on the streets, can y'all image a city as London and everyone was on silence and sad. I have never seen London like that.
Anyway, media here wont say the real amount of killed victims. Newspapers and Tv are using what its called "White Images", thats mean the softest images of the explotions. Thats why i am watching CNN+ Spain, they are showing everything, its just so dramatic. Poor people i can image those are still on the underground trains waiting to be rescue. God help them and the souls of the killed people.

JulieCitySlicker 07-07-2005 11:46 AM

Thats horrible :( I wish this crap would end,they aren't gaining a thing by doing it :mad:

Dogstar 07-07-2005 12:24 PM

I will indeed pray for those who lost their lives and their families. You take care, too, Gabi. I'm glad you are safe. :hugs:

Trimontana 07-07-2005 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
I will indeed pray for those who lost their lives and their families. You take care, too, Gabi. I'm glad you are safe. :hugs:

Thanks Kerri :hugs: I closed the shop as soon as we knew was going on. We saw like 20 ambulances passing by and loads of police cars too. Theres no tube or buses so maybe tomorrow we cant open the shop either but we are fine, thanks God.

Dogstar 07-07-2005 01:06 PM

I was just watching this on the news again :(. I don't understand why people think violence is a means to an end. It makes no sense. I'm worried about other Londoners I know on other boards. One board I can't get on, and the others haven't checked in yet. I'm hoping and praying they are OK, too.

Trimontana 07-07-2005 01:11 PM

Kerri, you will see everyone you know is fine.

Dogstar 07-07-2005 01:51 PM

I hope so. :hugs: I thought of you right away because I know how close you are to all of that. I'm so glad you posted as soon as you could!

Trimontana 07-07-2005 02:03 PM

Thanks again my darling :hugs:

JulieCitySlicker 07-07-2005 02:11 PM

I'm glad that your alright to Gabi :hugs:
I have a friend in England,I'm not sure how close she is to London,I should email her.

Chase 07-07-2005 02:15 PM

We all pray for those in London. We, as Americans, know this kind of pain. The people of London, are like New Yorkers. They'll recover. I have no pity for these sick Islamic terrorists who are now going to feel the wrath of the British... along with the Americans. Provoking the two most powerful militaries in the world is going to destroy their cause.

creedsister 07-07-2005 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Thats horrible :( I wish this crap would end,they aren't gaining a thing by doing it :mad:

They know that girlfriend they do it because they like to do it plan and simple... But lets keep a praying for,em

creedsister 07-07-2005 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
I'm glad that your alright to Gabi :hugs:
I have a friend in England,I'm not sure how close she is to London,I should email her.

Me2 Oh Da Goodness da Gabs ALIVE HUGS :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: Da Gabs