CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Far Enough (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9333)

IvyFairy 06-24-2005 09:11 PM

Far Enough
 
You are getting out of line. This is NakedSmurf. Jester's Wife.

Jester is bringing up an opposite view from what people here on the board normally practice. When I was in college. Mills College in NorCal (itís a liberal all womenís college) my roommate was from Alabama and a very strict Republican. Now keep in mind, Most people that go to Mills are very liberal Bi-Lesbian-Free thinkers. So, when My room-mate would be the devilís advocate and bring up opposite ideas regarding subjects being talked about on campus, she started to get death threats. It seems as thought that people on this board in certain threads are doing the same thing. True it might not be actual death threats, but you are judging and accusing Jester of being, saying, and doing things without even knowing him as a person. All Jester is doing is posting up arguments for YOU PEOPLE to think about. Just because heís posting opposite view points doesnít mean he is wrong and doesnít mean he is right.

Now when people say Jester posts comments and then ďruns awayĒ. Iím sorry I thought FAMILY was way more important than posting on a BBS. Iím 2 weeks away from giving birth and Jester and I went to SoCal to take our daughter to Disneyland to spend time with her. You know.. HE DOES HAVE A LIFE OFF THE BBS. (Ohh BTW to the comment of why not just adopt kids in Africa that have HIVÖÖ Do you know how much it is to adopt children? Before I got pregnantÖ Since I have really bad pregnancies and High Risk, etc. etc. Just in California the base price is somewhere around $10,000.00 just to be considered to adopt a child. Also, why would two people get married to end up not having sex? Are you trying to say that Mary never got jiggie after giving birth to your savoir Jesus Christ? If condoms HELP prevent the spread of sexually transmitted disease with CONSENDING ADULTS, why no use them? Obviously if one thinks that two people in love get married, they would want to show physical love. Have you ever been in love and engaged in some kind
of sexual activity? Or have you ever masturbated? According to some people masturbation is still seen as a SIN as well. Heck, some people still see dancing and drinking caffeine is a SIN.

Okay.. so Jester just denounces Christianity. Why on Godís Green Earth should You really care. Jester has become educated and has himself become an Atheist. So, do you assume that because he is an Atheist that Iím now one too? Are you people that closed minded.?. Now you might say, Ohh heís now an Atheist Ė heís now a Bad Parent. Excuse Me? You donít know Jester and You Donít know ME. By all the posts Iíve read (and letís just say, I read almost every single one of your posts back and forth) You accuse and Judge without even knowing. Now when it comes to religious Ideas, yeah Jester is stating his findings so one can assume ideas. Same with you. You post your web-links, but then you go on to bash Jester and bash other authors that are backing up these IDEAS. Yes IDEAS, since NO ONE REALLY KNOWS WHATíS THE RIGHT BELIEF OR WHAT IS THE WRONG BELIEF. I know that since I was raised Sudo-Christian, Most Christians believe you can only go to heaven if you are baptized and believe in Jesus (son of God), and that you do ďgood-worksĒ, etc. etc. But does one really know? Come on, if someone says YES, you need a spanking.

One doesnít need to believe in a religion to have MORAL Values. There are many people present day as well in the past who were not religious and had moral values. Isnít there a golden rule that says, ďDo onto others as you would have them do onto you.Ē Or are you trying to say that only Christian people (or shall I say on Catholics) have moral values.???

Now to these people saying that Jester is a NAZI. What are you smoking? Jester is not all of the things you are trying to accuse him of being. i.e. Racist, Bigot, anti-semite, blah blah blah. Wanting to kill children with AIDs, etc. etc. It just shows sheer ignorance and itís fully showing YOUR hatred - to people who are different or believe different or think different than YOU. Secondly, I didnít think a Nazi would marry someone who was outside of the box of being - white of German or clean European decent, Hetero-Sexual, Christian, with Blonde hair, Blue eyes, and Doesnít have an opinion. So, maybe you should rethink that statement. Considering for what I AM. So, please take your Nazi Regime and leave the room, because you of accusing people of being things and name calling is OUT OF STYLE.

I think I first got kicked off this board for less than everything people are doing on this thread. I called someone a female dog. No REAL personal attack just a small name. Where as you are flat out assuming, demeaning, and name calling to a high degree on more than one post.

Now since I actually have a life, yes Iím going to post this and probably not check it for a while. Does that mean I Post and Run? No That means I Post, I want you clowns to think about what Iím saying that if you respond Iíll try to type back. Since Iím dealing with doctor visits, contractions, fatigue, and ohh no, I probably shouldnít say this, but also dealing with VAGINAL DISCHARGE!!!!! HeHeHeÖ I probably just made every single guy reading this cringe. But what can I say, Itís all apart of the GREAT CYCLE OF LIFE.

----------------
People need to grow up and not believe what they were fist-fed as children.
~IvyFairy~



P.S. I don't think I can be banned for this post, since It's completely honest but I've tried to follow the guidelines when agreeing to become a member to this board. Is that Fair Enough to say?

Lunar Shadow 06-24-2005 09:33 PM

well put baby :luv:

Ana4Stapp 06-25-2005 12:17 PM

Quote:

It just shows sheer ignorance and itís fully showing YOUR hatred - to people who are different or believe different or think different than YOU

Well, I cant agree with you in this case, cause even though I disagree in a few religion matters, like the use of condom and other issues , like were evident in the JP II Criminal? thread, I respect the others member's opinions. Everyone has the right to voice opinions.To disagree and argue. But we have to avoid things like intolerance and intransigence. This kind of thing will not help us in any way.

Actually, I have to say that even though my friend here has very different opinions about religion, we think different and of course we disagree about them many times, we get along very well together, cause we show RESPECT and LIKE to each other. ;)

This is an example of mature behaviour. :)

rabidgopher04 06-25-2005 02:03 PM

Wow, talk about not having a life. You just add more fuel to the fire when posting things like that.

no_fixd_address 06-25-2005 03:52 PM

Quote:

Jester is bringing up an opposite view from what people here on the board normally practice. "

...message truncated..."

accusing Jester of being, saying, and doing things without even knowing him as a person. All Jester is doing is posting up arguments for YOU PEOPLE to think about. Just because heís posting opposite view points doesnít mean he is wrong and doesnít mean he is right.
No, Jester has proven time and time again he is not interested in meaningful discussion, and by the looks of your attitude, neither are you. It is not a false accusation to call Jester a Nazi, because most of his posts reflect Nietzsche philosophy, I am sorry the truth disturbs you. Read Nietzsche for yourself. Based on the pattern of history, this kind of anti-humanism has begun with the slaughter of the unborn. Catholics are next on the hit list. Look at the anti-Catholic movement in America. Itís pre-WWII Germany all over again.
Quote:

Now when people say Jester posts comments and then ďruns awayĒ. Iím sorry I thought FAMILY was way more important than posting on a BBS. Iím 2 weeks away from giving birth and Jester and I went to SoCal to take our daughter to Disneyland to spend time with her. You know.. HE DOES HAVE A LIFE OFF THE BBS.
He has time to make inflammatory and insulting posts, but no time to be accountable or back up his lies??

Quote:

(Ohh BTW to the comment of why not just adopt kids in Africa that have HIVÖÖ Do you know how much it is to adopt children? Before I got pregnantÖ Since I have really bad pregnancies and High Risk, etc. etc. Just in California the base price is somewhere around $10,000.00 just to be considered to adopt a child.

You mean to buy one in the black market. Move to Canada, you get money from the Childrenís Family Services

Quote:

Also, why would two people get married to end up not having sex?

What does that have to do with anything? Are you crazy or what? Maybe you are referring to Natural Family Planning, where the couple is continent for 4 days a month. BTW, couples who use contraception have a 50% divorce rate. Couples who practice NFP have a divorce rate of 3%.

Quote:

Are you trying to say that Mary never got jiggie after giving birth to your savoir Jesus Christ?

This kind of statement reflects ignorance and bigotry on your part.

Quote:

If condoms HELP prevent the spread of sexually transmitted disease with CONSENDING ADULTS, why no use them?

Now your being ridiculous. Look at the blaring evidence. Every place on the planet where condoms are introduced the unwanted pregnancy rate and diseases skyrocket. How many studies and statistics would it take to convince you?

Okay.. so Jester just denounces Christianity. Why on Godís Green Earth should You really care. Jester has become educated and has himself become an Atheist. So, do you assume that because he is an Atheist that Iím now one too? Are you people that closed minded.?. [/color]

No, he does not just denounce christianity, he constantly insults it and others. Reading a few books by modern atheists does not make him educated.

NakedSmurf got banned, and he came back as Anarkist. Duh! Hello? I come here to discuss faith/religion. That is the name of the forum in case you didnít notice. I did not come to discuss non-faith and anti-religion with over-grown children who don't know how to communicate.


Quote:

Now you might say, Ohh heís now an Atheist Ė heís now a Bad Parent. Excuse Me? You donít know Jester and You Donít know ME. By all the posts Iíve read (and letís just say, I read almost every single one of your posts back and forth) You accuse and Judge without even knowing. Now when it comes to religious Ideas, yeah Jester is stating his findings so one can assume ideas. Same with you. You post your web-links, but then you go on to bash Jester and bash other authors that are backing up these IDEAS.

You mean the silly tantrums of the atheist guru Richard Carrier that got flattened by Dave Armstrong? Studies in Flew's Justification of His Change of Mind and the Predictable Reaction of Atheists
http://ic.net/~erasmus/RAZ233.HTM He ran away from that in a hurry. I don't know why he didn't delete the embarrassing post.


Yes IDEAS, since NO ONE REALLY KNOWS WHATíS THE RIGHT BELIEF OR WHAT IS THE WRONG BELIEF.

Now that is a subject worth debating. Truth can never be relative or subjective. And you know a tree by its fruits. Like the fruits of atheism. Hitler, Stalin, MaoÖ the list goes on. Great contributors to humanity, eh? And your dead wrong. There are those who know the right beliefs from the wrong belifs. The right ones serve and elevate humanity, the wrong ones do nothing or do damage. Without a standard by which to judge good and evil, there IS NO good and evil, and with no good and evil, your adhering to any sort of standards except what makes you FEEL good is absurd. Your assumption that no one really knows what's the right belief from the wrong belief is the basis for secular humanism, which is a false religion being shoved down throats of kids in most public schools.

Quote:

I know that since I was raised Sudo-Christian, Most Christians believe you can only go to heaven if you are baptized and believe in Jesus (son of God), and that you do ďgood-worksĒ, etc. etc. But does one really know? Come on, if someone says YES, you need a spanking.


That means you are anti-Christian. Pseudo-Christian? You mean post-Christian. You admit to being like a plant that has had very little water. For someone who went to college I would think you could spell "sudo" properly.

Quote:

One doesnít need to believe in a religion to have MORAL Values. There are many people present day as well in the past who were not religious and had moral values. Isnít there a golden rule that says, ďDo onto others as you would have them do onto you.Ē Or are you trying to say that only Christian people (or shall I say on Catholics) have moral values.???

Historically speaking, all moral values have Christian origins. Having moral values without the Christian origins of moral values is like seeing a sled travel after it has gone down a hill, but not seeing the hill. Then you say, ďLook at that sled going on its own power.Ē It doesn't mean others can't have moral values. None ever said they could not. You need a spank for inventing non-existing arguments.

It is absurd to have moral values without a standard to go by. That standard is God. The only other standard left is ultimatley determined by the state. The glaring facts of history have proven this over and over again. If it is up to the individual to decide what is moral without any standard to go by, then you have relativism, which does not nor cannot work for the betterment of humanity. BTW, Catholicism is the only religion that acknowledges the existence of truths outside of herself. Gandi had many truths, and was a great moral leader, but I do not ascribe to what Hinduism teaches.


Quote:

Now to these people saying that Jester is a NAZI. What are you smoking? Jester is not all of the things you are trying to accuse him of being. i.e. Racist, Bigot, anti-semite, blah blah blah. Wanting to kill children with AIDs, etc. etc. It just shows sheer ignorance and itís fully showing YOUR hatred - to people who are different or believe different or think different than YOU.

See above. It is Nazi/Planned Parenthood operating in the UN promoting condoms and INDIRECTLY spreading diseases. THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED.

Quote:

Secondly, I didnít think a Nazi would marry someone who was outside of the box of being - white of German or clean European decent, Hetero-Sexual, Christian, with Blonde hair, Blue eyes, and Doesnít have an opinion. So, maybe you should rethink that statement. Considering for what I AM. So, please take your Nazi Regime and leave the room, because you of accusing people of being things and name calling is OUT OF STYLE.

Since when does a philosophy have anything to do with physical appearance? Anarkist comes in here with insulting inflammatory remarks, and when he gets back a tiny taste of his own medicine, he whines and you come in here with guns blazing. You need a spank too.

Quote:

I think I first got kicked off this board for less than everything people are doing on this thread. I called someone a female dog. No REAL personal attack just a small name. Where as you are flat out assuming, demeaning, and name calling to a high degree on more than one post.
QUOTE: Ē**** you, **** you very much.Ē
You are infantile and hypocritical.
Quote:

Now since I actually have a life, yes Iím going to post this and probably not check it for a while. Does that mean I Post and Run? No That means I Post, I want you clowns to think about what Iím saying that if you respond Iíll try to type back. Since Iím dealing with doctor visits, contractions, fatigue, and ohh no, I probably shouldnít say this, but also dealing with VAGINAL DISCHARGE!!!!! HeHeHeÖ I probably just made every single guy reading this cringe. But what can I say, Itís all apart of the GREAT CYCLE OF LIFE.
Not me, I was an RPN. All ruckus aside, I hope your delivery goes well.

IvyFairy 06-25-2005 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by no_fixd_address
No, Jester has proven time and time again he is not interested in meaningful discussion, and by the looks of your attitude, neither are you. It is not a false accusation to call Jester a Nazi, because most of his posts reflect Nietzsche philosophy, I am sorry the truth disturbs you. Read Nietzsche for yourself. Based on the pattern of history, this kind of anti-humanism has begun with the slaughter of the unborn. Catholics are next on the hit list. Look at the anti-Catholic movement in America. Itís pre-WWII Germany all over again.
He has time to make inflammatory and insulting posts, but no time to be accountable or back up his lies??



You mean to buy one in the black market. Move to Canada, you get money from the Childrenís Family Services



What does that have to do with anything? Are you crazy or what? Maybe you are referring to Natural Family Planning, where the couple is continent for 4 days a month. BTW, couples who use contraception have a 50% divorce rate. Couples who practice NFP have a divorce rate of 3%.



This kind of statement reflects ignorance and bigotry on your part.

If condoms HELP prevent the spread of sexually transmitted disease with CONSENDING ADULTS, why no use them?

Now your being ridiculous. Look at the blaring evidence. Every place on the planet where condoms are introduced the unwanted pregnancy rate and diseases skyrocket. How many studies and statistics would it take to convince you?

Okay.. so Jester just denounces Christianity. Why on Godís Green Earth should You really care. Jester has become educated and has himself become an Atheist. So, do you assume that because he is an Atheist that Iím now one too? Are you people that closed minded.?.

NakedSmurf got banned, and he came back as Anarkist. Duh! Hello? I come here to discuss faith/religion. That is the name of the forum in case you didnít notice. I did not come to discuss non-faith and anti-religion with over-grown children who don't know how to communicate.

Now you might say, Ohh heís now an Atheist Ė heís now a Bad Parent. Excuse Me? You donít know Jester and You Donít know ME. By all the posts Iíve read (and letís just say, I read almost every single one of your posts back and forth) You accuse and Judge without even knowing. Now when it comes to religious Ideas, yeah Jester is stating his findings so one can assume ideas. Same with you. You post your web-links, but then you go on to bash Jester and bash other authors that are backing up these IDEAS.

You mean the silly tantrums of the atheist guru Richard Carrier that got flattened by Dave Armstrong?

Yes IDEAS, since NO ONE REALLY KNOWS WHATíS THE RIGHT BELIEF OR WHAT IS THE WRONG BELIEF.

Now that is a subject worth debating. Truth can never be relative or subjective. And you know a tree by its fruits. Like the fruits of atheism. Hitler, Stalin, MaoÖ the list goes on. Great contributors to humanity, eh?



That means you are anti-Christian. Pseudo-Christian? You mean post-Christian. You admit to being like a plant that has had very little water. For someone who went to college I would think you could spell "sudo" properly.

One doesnít need to believe in a religion to have MORAL Values. There are many people present day as well in the past who were not religious and had moral values. Isnít there a golden rule that says, ďDo onto others as you would have them do onto you.Ē Or are you trying to say that only Christian people (or shall I say on Catholics) have moral values.???

Having moral values without the Christian origins of moral values is like seeing a sled travel after it has gone down a hill, but not seeing the hill. Then you say, ďLook at that sled going on its own power.Ē It doesn't mean others can't have moral values. None ever said they could not. You need a spank for inventing non-existing arguments.

It is absurd to have moral values without a standard to go by. That standard is God. The only other standard left is ultimatley determined by the state. The glaring facts of history have proven this over and over again.




See above. It is Nazi/Planned Parenthood operating in the UN promoting condoms and INDIRECTLY spreading diseases. THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED.



Since when does a philosophy have anything to do with physical appearance? Anarkist comes in here with insulting inflammatory remarks, and when he gets back a tiny taste of his own medicine, he whines and you come in here with guns blazing. You need a spank.


QUOTE: Ē**** you, **** you very much.Ē
You are infantile and hypocritical.

Not me, I was an RPN. All ruckus aside, I hope your delivery goes well.


--------------------------------------------



Reading this post makes me think......

Why is it that you say Jester was NakedSmurf and got banned and came back as Anarkist? I'm NakedSmurf - now IvyFairy. I'm a Female, 24 - thank you. Not a male and 23. See when I create another account and start making similar posts; I can at least admit that I'm that second person. (Justin-Time and you use the same type of words and use the same name-calling technique -- not to mention the same post structure and color.) True My last two posts as NakedSmurf I called someone a female dog. Apparently - Antonio - a friend of mine signed on AS ME and posted stuff under my name. I noticed it and told Antonio to stop being a butthead and if he wanted to start crap to sign up on his own account. (You guys couldn't tell the difference? I tend to use punctuation and try to spell things correctly.) Setting all of that aside.

Secondly, You must like to read way too much into things. You still don't know me and all you are doing is attacking and trying to put words in peopleís mouth. You seem to be really good at that. I mention how much it is to adopt a child and you go off on a tangent about buying and selling children on the black market. So, I also see that you think its okay to call someone a Nazi. Wouldn't that be that same thing if I called you a fag? Well, since you are a member of the Catholic Church then I'm sure it's true that you molest little boys. (See how ridiculous this is? Or are you just all up in arms that I actually said the word FAG...?) See it's easy to make assumptions on people if they say they are an Atheist, Catholic, Methodist, Buddhist, Etc. It doesn't mean that assumptions are true. You buy into stereotypes and that is a sad sad thing.

So, let me get this straight. If someone is Pro-Choice and Pro-Birth control they are now a Nazi? Talk about a Right-Winged EXTREMEIST.

Next are you going to say that since I have to have a C-Section that I'm going to hell because I cannot have my child naturally? Next are you going to say that since I'm having a Tubal-Ligation that I'm a Nazi because itís a form of Birth control? Next are you going to say that someone that is in-fertile is a Nazi because they cannot have children? Don't you see how ridiculous this is?

I make statements in my original posts, and I've asked questions. When you Quote a question (that was set forth) you don't answer it or give a thought on it, you just accuse and attack and assume. You know what assuming does right?

It makes an ASS out of U and ME.

IvyFairy 06-25-2005 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabidgopher04
Wow, talk about not having a life. You just add more fuel to the fire when posting things like that.



Yeah, taking 10 mins out of my day of puking is "not having a life". It adds fuel to a fire to try to have someone think about what they are saying or doing? Please!!!!! People need to think before they assume and judge, when they are reading too much into an argument.

no_fixd_address 06-25-2005 04:34 PM

Have you tried gingerale and crackers?

no_fixd_address 06-25-2005 04:37 PM

Watermelon and cucumbers contain natural diuretics. It will help reduce any lower extremity swelling you may be having.

IvyFairy 06-25-2005 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
Well, I cant agree with you in this case, cause even though I disagree in a few religion matters, like the use of condom and other issues , like were evident in the JP II Criminal? thread, I respect the others member's opinions. Everyone has the right to voice opinions.To disagree and argue. But we have to avoid things like intolerance and intransigence. This kind of thing will not help us in any way.

Actually, I have to say that even though my friend here has very different opinions about religion, we think different and of course we disagree about them many times, we get along very well together, cause we show RESPECT and LIKE to each other. ;)

This is an example of mature behaviour. :)



Jester doesn't have a problem with you. When people don't see eye to eye and say I don't agree but I can respect your options, then fine that's how NORMAL Debate works in real life. Online Debate is when one person goes off and attacks without thinking or reading and judges without even knowing and tends to stay in their little box without even wanting to think about it.

(Very similar with BLUEvsRED, RE: The Internet. If you watch it to mentions Political Debates --- You can see that video link posted on a different thread on this site)

This post wasn't meant for you or other people that sometimes frequent this Thread that are respectable people. It's for the ones - that know for who they are, since they are the ones spewing sewage all over the place without even wanting to clean it up.

no_fixd_address 06-25-2005 04:44 PM

Quote:

Next are you going to say that since I have to have a C-Section that I'm going to hell because I cannot have my child naturally? Next are you going to say that since I'm having a Tubal-Ligation that I'm a Nazi because itís a form of Birth control? Next are you going to say that someone that is in-fertile is a Nazi because they cannot have children? Don't you see how ridiculous this is?


I think you are mentally ill to make quantum leaps to these kinds of absurd conclusions that you extracted from thin air.

Make sure hubby knows what the signs for post partum depression are. It goes undiagnosed because it gets worse a few weeks afer your home. If you are bio-chemically unbalanced now, which I think you are, then you are at a greater risk for depression or psychosis later. Take care of yourself.

IvyFairy 06-25-2005 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by no_fixd_address
Have you tried gingerale and crackers?



I have BAD Pregnancies. I'm sick for the first 6 months puking 5-10 times or so a day. I lose between 25 - 50 lbs... Never gaining weight during my pregnancy and then the last month I start to get sick again. Hence for why I don't want anymore children since I have to go threw so much and have possible high risk pregnancies. It also doesnít help that due to a car accident I was in when I was 16, I now have Degenerative Spinal Disease... Which is why I have to have a C-Section. If I try natural birth it could possibly paralyze me from the added pressure on my dead disks. Now the air bag hit my neck (since I'm 5'10") and my Thyroid Exploded so I don't have one of those anymore.. so when Prego I'm tired and sleep all of the time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by no_fixd_address
Watermelon and cucumbers contain natural diuretics. It will help reduce any lower extremity swelling you may be having.


Ohh No, I don't SWELL. I don't have that problem during pregnancy. Especially since it's hard for me to even keep water down; I don't think my body even retains any of it.

Even tho I go threw crap like this, at least the baby is healthy. Iím just hoping that this one doesnít come early Ė since the delivery date, etc is already planned. Iíve already had to go to Labor and Delivery once for some problems I was having last month.


----------------------
P.S. Why are you being nice? Is this a trick?

IvyFairy 06-25-2005 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by no_fixd_address
I think you are mentally ill to make quantum leaps to these kinds of absurd conclusions that you extracted from thin air.

Make sure hubby knows what the signs for post partum depression are. It goes undiagnosed because it gets worse a few weeks afer your home. If you are bio-chemically unbalanced now, which I think you are, then you are at a greater risk for depression or psychosis later. Take care of yourself.




Wait a second. That is what you are doing... Hence for why I put those questions out there. You are typing that Nazi's use contraception and you are accusing people for being a Nazi when YOU DON'T KNOW THEN. You say ohh it's what they put out which makes then seem as tho they are one so let's call them one on good measure. Jester is a member of the Libertarian Party. He's not a Nazi and neither am I. Heck... Look at his name. ANARKIST...... You put out assumptions and expect people to kiss your butt. I mention assumptions that one could think and you say I'm mentally ill and irrational because I'm Prego. Hence for why I say... THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!!

You DON'T KNOW ME... So Don't say I'm Depressed. I'M JUST A BITCH. Which I thought I told you all that when I first got on the board as NakedSmurf.

uncertaindrumer 06-25-2005 05:05 PM

This thread is so out of control. Can someone PLEASE lock it?

IvyFairy 06-25-2005 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer
This thread is so out of control. Can someone PLEASE lock it?



Out of Control? I'm trying to stand up and show people that they need to think and stop assuming and judging people without asking real questions and getting to know and understanding the other side. Arguments based on assumption are an ad hominem fallacy.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2004 Steve Caponetto. All Rights Reserved.