CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Jesta n smurfy (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9225)

Sincirr 06-07-2005 02:16 AM

Jesta n smurfy

Man :wtf: I hope God taught someone else around here about praying for your enemies! :eek: Can I get an amen or something :confused:

D

Lunar Shadow 06-07-2005 04:13 AM

Not really cuz I don't believe in prayer but if it suits you then more power to you :)

no_fixd_address 06-07-2005 10:24 AM

Amen. But without the right attitude, prayers for enemies come across as phony and condescending, but I don't doubt your sincirr ity ;)

Anarkist is not an enemy, he is a victim of reformist opinions in a culture of death.

JulieCitySlicker 06-07-2005 12:05 PM

That smurf guy can suck an egg ;)

creedsister 06-07-2005 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Man :wtf: I hope God taught someone else around here about praying for your enemies! :eek: Can I get an amen or something :confused:

D

AMEN AND AMEN

creedsister 06-07-2005 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by no_fixd_address
Amen. But without the right attitude, prayers for enemies come across as phony and condescending, but I don't doubt your sincirr ity ;)

Anarkist is not an enemy, he is a victim of reformist opinions in a culture of death.

Amen And Amen :) :) Yes Amen I Believe In Phony Prayers For Your Enmies HAAAAAAAAAAA AMEN They Dont Work Only God Knows He We Can Forgive And Who We Cant At The Times In And The Tides And The Perservance In Our Lifes :D And Anarkist Praise Jesus Is A Victim Of Remormist Opions And Cultures Amen And Amen Will Love The Boy

Lunar Shadow 06-07-2005 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
That smurf guy can suck an egg ;)

is it so hard to grasp the smurf was a chick? you know she is my wife

JulieCitySlicker 06-07-2005 03:10 PM

Hmm? I idn't know that,thanks for informing me!

Sincirr 06-08-2005 04:25 AM

Well she can go suck an egg then...is that better? :P

Sorry, I didnt really mean that.

So anyways Jester, AKA Anarkist, Why, after being banned, would U want to come back here? What keeps U coming back??? Did U miss meeeee???
:hugs:
hehehe!

Lunar Shadow 06-08-2005 04:49 AM

oh how did you know sincirr? HOW DID YOU KNOW :D

I really only came back to see if I was really banned *looks around and shrugs* I guess I wasn't :smokin:

TeriB19 06-08-2005 09:29 AM

FYI Jester, just in case you missed this:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
Just posting this here so I know you read it Jester. Final warning. Don't flame others or tell people to F*CK OFF. Next time it'll be a global site ban.

P.S......It is unnecessary to call people names when actions are taken that you don't agree with. Please pass that along to your wife in case she decides to come back with a different name.

aussiecreeder 06-08-2005 11:18 AM

Is it impossible to have a discussion about religion or politics on this board without a full scale war breaking out? Guess thats a rhetorical question.... :rolleyes: I think I'll stick to talking about random crap in the Chat section whenever I come here (and the music matters section).

JulieCitySlicker 06-08-2005 12:18 PM

I hear ya aussie :rolleyes: That is why I rarely come in this forum myself ;)

Ana4Stapp 06-08-2005 09:08 PM

Same here, Julie ;)

JulieCitySlicker 06-08-2005 09:41 PM

The thing that gets to me about this forum, is when people have this attitude that their opinion is "The Only" opinion,and no one elses matters and then after about a day of debating everyone wants to kill eachother :eek: The fact that there are different religions in this world means that there will be different opinions. So if we don't agree on everything, So What! Thats whats going to happen till we all kick it.