CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   When it was the last time you cried? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8460)

Trimontana 01-17-2005 04:34 PM

When it was the last time you cried?

I cry almost every day. It feel sometimes like there's nothing can make me happy any more. You must think is very sad. Yeah, it is the way i feel. I would give everything i have to feel alive again. I wish i can find an exit soon even those 3 days i feel i bit better i am very depressed. I feel a way out post in this board and feel respected for all of you guys. I can say that i have a big family of brothers and sisters in here. :o Hope that a smile come back to my face soon cos every day i feel more difficult to have a bit of happiness.

Love y'all guys

XXXGABIXXX ;)

creedsister 01-17-2005 05:25 PM

:jam: :hugs: :hugs: Happiness Is Overated , :D

JulieCitySlicker 01-17-2005 05:45 PM

I have been feeling the same way for a long time to Gabi :( I've been ok lately though and not feeling sad as much. I guess its because I've been so busy at work,that I don't think about it,lol.

Hang in there girl,things will get better :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

aussiecreeder 01-17-2005 06:32 PM

Well I'm generally a happy person and blokes particulary Aussie blokes shouldn't cry lol. To be honest I did get a little teary-eyed at a movie I saw recently. :o The aussie bloke singlehandley destroyed by one aussiecreeder lol.

The only times I normally cry are at funerals when everyone else is and it catches like a cold. So basically If I cry once in a year that is a fair bit for me.............

Torn Daredevil 01-17-2005 06:47 PM

I cry fairly often for a guy. Starting college was kinda tough and caused some tears, but I'm lovin' it now. :D

:(

I'm so sorry you're down. Music really helps! Also, a good movie often picks me up, too. Life's not so bad, ya just gotta stick it out through the tough times, because that's when something great is right around the corner. I know it sounds cliche, but it IS true.

Just be positive and you'll come out of whatever you're going through. Put on your favorite song, and just let out all your hurt and frustration, just ROCK!!!

Higher_Desire 01-17-2005 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trimontana
I cry almost every day. It feel sometimes like there's nothing can make me happy any more.

Dude, that sucks.
(I know technically you're not a dude, but I call everyone dude.)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torn Daredevil
I cry fairly often for a guy. Starting college was kinda tough and caused some tears, but I'm lovin' it now. :D

Yeah, same here.

Well, I cried this morning when I found out Leonard had been shot. :( Other than that, I guess it's been a while. Not sure when really.

H-D :pimp:

hayley 01-17-2005 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
To be honest I did get a little teary-eyed at a movie I saw recently. :o

Oh how embarrasing! ;)

Hmm, the last time I cried. Would have been lastnight, when I was listening to my music. One of those emotional, spirit lifting, overpowering songs. I cry to my music all the time. That's just me. :p And I did cry when I saw the last footage of the Tsunami.

Trimontana, we're all here for you babe :hugs: :)

aussiecreeder 01-18-2005 01:17 AM

i think someone must be using my nic and password. i'm an aussie bloke and aussie blokes don't cry. ;)

RMadd 01-18-2005 01:51 AM

haven't cried in awhile (honestly, can't remember last time i did, though it was prolly over a relationship... not trying to be macho or anything). but i guess i get a little misty-eyed every now & then. you know, emotionally overwhelming and moving things sorta get to me. makes me teary-eyed in a happy, good-feeling kinda way.
Torn (can't remember your name... Ben, is it? or maybe not....): glad to hear you're enjoying the hell outta college now. it rocks, eh? heck yes it rocks!
to those of you who says happiness ain't worth it, etc: i don't have answers or anything, but for me, when i'm feeling down, nothing like a good song makes me feel awesome again. and thinking about what's going on, and if you've got no one to talk to, write it down, whether in poetry form, or just random notes. just get it out of you. i know the whole writing thing has helped me quite a bit in the past when i've had problems. and now, when i try to write, and nothing comes to me really quickly, i take that as a sign that things aren't doin' too shabby. if nothing else (i know i shouldn't be plugging Him here or anything....), God can help ya out. Some verse (can't remember which one) says something to the effect of "cast all your troubles on Him, for He cares for you." that's very comforting to know.

RMadd 01-18-2005 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
i think someone must be using my nic and password. i'm an aussie bloke and aussie blokes don't cry. ;)

uhhh.... ok... i think you just don't want to fess up to being a sensitive fella.

DekWannaBFlea 01-18-2005 01:52 AM

The last time i teared up was about 2 months ago while reading Lost names. Pretty sad book.

aussiecreeder 01-18-2005 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
uhhh.... ok... i think you just don't want to fess up to being a sensitive fella.

i was kidding around mate and having a bit of a dig at macho culture particulary of the aussie variety. of course i have feelings..........

hayley 01-18-2005 02:00 AM

Aww isn't that cute? ;) It's good that you admitt, it's good to have a cry :)

aussiecreeder 01-18-2005 02:06 AM

No its not cute I tell ya! I am man I am aussie! By day I wrestle crocs and by night I play footy and golf and I don't cry.....except when something gets stuck in my eye or I lose a game of golf LOL.

hayley 01-18-2005 03:34 AM

Well, looks like I'll just have to shove something in your eye, or kick your ass at a game of golf just to see you cry like a baby!! :laugh: