CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Elektra Soundtrack: Tracklisting (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8158)

benkenobi 12-11-2004 08:16 PM

Elektra Soundtrack: Tracklisting

I found the tracklisting over at the 12 Stones Message Board. What do you all think?

1. Strata - Never There (She Stabs)
2. Jet - Hey Kids
3. The Donnas - Everyone Is Wrong
4. Switchfoot - Sooner or Later
5. Finger Eleven - Thousand Mile Wish (Elektra mix)
6. Megan McCauley - Wonder
7. Taking Back Sunday - Your Own Disaster
8. Evanescence - Breathe No More
9. 12 Stones - Photograph
10. Alter Bridge - Save Me
11. The Dreaming - Beautiful
12. Submersed - Hollow
13. Hawthorne Heights - Angels With Even Filthier Souls
14. The Twenty Twos - 5 Years
15. Full Blown Rose - In The Light

Dogstar 12-11-2004 08:23 PM

Some of those groups I haven't heard, but other than AB, Submersed and 12 Stones, the ones I do know from that list I don't really like. I despise the Donnas, Taking Back Sunday and Jet...blech. Finger Eleven is OK. I wasn't inspired enough to buy any of their stuff, though.

aussiecreeder 12-11-2004 10:53 PM

i already own the two songs from alter bridge and submersed although taking back sunday are okay. there is nothing on that album that makes me wet my pants. :)

benkenobi 12-11-2004 11:25 PM

I think both songs by Evanescence and Switchfoot are older songs that have been re-recorded. Megan McCauley is the new signee under Wind-Up Records.

Right now, if you head over to http://www.elektrathealbum.com/, you can hear the clips of the following songs:

Strata - "Never There"
Jet - "Hey Kids"
Finger Eleven - "Thousand Mile Wish"
The Donnas - "Everyone Is Wrong"

-----------

jango 12-12-2004 02:50 AM

Anybody else laugh at the trailer? Daredevil was sooooooo bad it's not even funny.

Trimontana 12-12-2004 09:13 AM

The trailer is crap...but i like Jennifer Garner. She´s one of the few actress who i really enjoy in movies and because she doesn´t look like a feak barbie, she´s beautiful.

Dogstar 12-12-2004 12:31 PM

I didn't see Daredevil. And I likely won't see this one, either.

Higher_Desire 12-12-2004 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
I didn't see Daredevil. And I likely won't see this one, either.

Let me tell ya, you didn't miss much. I probably won't see this one, but the soundtrack sounds pretty good.

H-D :xmas:

Torn Daredevil 12-12-2004 01:54 PM

Shut up! Daredevil was great for an comic book/action movie. And the R-rated Director's Cut is also rather interesting. The acting (for the most part), story, and action were all good. Great cast, too... even Affleck was tolerable.

But, I will admit the reaction to it was very mixed. Many people loved it and many hated it.

I am soooooo there for Elektra, as Jennifer Garner is a goddess.

Bridge of Clay 12-12-2004 03:35 PM

Daredevil was a cool movie for it's gender.

So what's the big surprise Wind-Up announced on the newsletter? Evanescence's song?

damn... I was expecting for a Creed unreleased track.

jango 12-12-2004 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellboy
Shut up! Daredevil was great for an comic book/action movie. And the R-rated Director's Cut is also rather interesting. The acting (for the most part), story, and action were all good. .

No... no it wasn't. Spider-Man and its sequel are far superior in nearly every aspect, and I'm not a big fan of either. Batman and its first sequel are fine examples of a good comic book movie. X-Men and X2, primarily the latter, are some of the finest comic book adaptations ever produced. Daredevil was an atrocity to American cinema. Ben Affleck is perhaps the most overrated actor currently in film. The action is lackluster and dull, the dialogue atrocious. Quite easily one of the worst films of 2003.

benkenobi 12-12-2004 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jango
No... no it wasn't. Spider-Man and its sequel are far superior in nearly every aspect, and I'm not a big fan of either. Batman and its first sequel are fine examples of a good comic book movie. X-Men and X2, primarily the latter, are some of the finest comic book adaptations ever produced. Daredevil was an atrocity to American cinema. Ben Affleck is perhaps the most overrated actor currently in film. The action is lackluster and dull, the dialogue atrocious. Quite easily one of the worst films of 2003.

I agree that the first two Batman movies were really good. All the ones after that have basically sucked. The first Spiderman didn't do much for me. I know the direction they were trying to take the dialogue, but I thought it came out too cheezy on film to talk like you would in a comic book. Spiderman 2, however, was a great step-up from the first movie (which hardly ever happens to sequels). X-Men/X-Men 2 were also some good movies. Is there any word yet of a X-Men 3?

The Lithium 12-12-2004 04:50 PM

I hate The Donnas!

Dogstar 12-12-2004 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jango
Ben Affleck is perhaps the most overrated actor currently in film.

Thank you. I refuse to see anything he is in anymore. He is just AWFUL.

Steve 12-12-2004 06:00 PM

^^ Agreed. Also regarding Daredevil, I thought it looked really stupid so I never even when and saw it. I actually won tickets to the movie from my local radio station but never used them. ;) I figured I didn't want to waste two hours of my life.