CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Have to say this about Brian ... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7093)

p j 07-18-2004 08:56 PM

Have to say this about Brian ...
 
Liked the crew cut look he had a few years ago. I'm not really going for the long hair, don't think it works on him.

However, I heard "Open Your Eyes" on the radio the other day and stopped on the channel because I thought it was a really great song (I have heard part of it before this time) and then realized who it was !

I can tell a difference between the first Creed album w/Marshall and then the other 2 I believe w/out him. The music sounds complete w/him in the band.

However, the hair has got to go !

aussiecreeder 07-18-2004 09:04 PM

marshall played bass on the second album but weathered did suffer for his absence, i agree with that.

Dogstar 07-18-2004 09:05 PM

Love Brians long hair :D :P

Bridge of Clay 07-18-2004 10:37 PM

Brian recorded his lines for Human Clay. Awesome job, if you take your time to listen to Say I, Wrong Way... the under rated songs!

And, imo, Mark did a really good job in My Sacrifice and OLB.

johellion 07-18-2004 10:45 PM

Marshall
 
OK!!! Let me get this straight!!! Brian was with Creed for the first 2 albums. Weathered was the only album he was not in. Hair has nothing to do with it!!!YESSSSSSSSSSS Creed rocked with the first 2 albums.....Weathered the 3rd album was weak(the 3rd album was not with Brian ....and it sounded different)....You need to know your Creed news!!! And I will get alot of shit by saying this ....but it is true~~~~ and I don't give a shit!!! ROCK ON~~~~~

Dogstar 07-18-2004 10:46 PM

I still love Brian's long hair :D

johellion 07-18-2004 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
I still love Brian's long hair :D




I like it too!!! I told him to enjoy....most in our family are bald!!!! I told him to let it HANG!!! hehehehe!! :D

Dogstar 07-18-2004 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johellion
I like it too!!! I told him to enjoy....most in our family are bald!!!! I told him to let it HANG!!! hehehehe!! :D

:D :cool:

aussiecreeder 07-19-2004 04:18 AM

i think mark did a good job with freedom fighter as well. weathered missed brian but it still holds up well IMO.

hayley 07-19-2004 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by p j
I'm not really going for the long hair, don't think it works on him.

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. Brian, don't listen to him. I LOVE YOUR HAIR. :D How could you say that? :crying: :crying: J/k but his hair is beautiful. :p

Mulletman 07-19-2004 10:51 AM

The long hair has got to go. He looked a lot better when he had his pretty boy boy band look. Now he looks like a girl!

ctfan 07-19-2004 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johellion
OK!!! Let me get this straight!!! Brian was with Creed for the first 2 albums. Weathered was the only album he was not in. Hair has nothing to do with it!!!YESSSSSSSSSSS Creed rocked with the first 2 albums.....Weathered the 3rd album was weak(the 3rd album was not with Brian ....and it sounded different)....You need to know your Creed news!!! And I will get alot of shit by saying this ....but it is true~~~~ and I don't give a shit!!! ROCK ON~~~~~



Not having Marshall on it didn't matter, I thought Weathered was a great cd :) ! As for his hair, no comment :D

Dogstar 07-19-2004 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ctfan
Not having Marshall on it didn't matter, I thought Weathered was a great cd :) ! As for his hair, no comment :D


I disagree. I think Weathered missed the vibe the other two CDs had because Brian wasn't on it. It's the weakest of the three CDs, IMO.

Shadow 07-19-2004 12:52 PM

We all know Mark had to do double duty on Weathered. If Brian was still with them more time would have been spent with the bass parts. I think Mark just did what he had to do on the songs. Since he's not a bass player, there was nothing "extra" put into it.

As far as the hair goes - I liked short hair on Brian. BUT I love the color it is now.

Dogstar 07-19-2004 12:53 PM

Yeah, the color is cool as well.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004 Steve Caponetto. All Rights Reserved.