CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Audioslave heading for the studio!!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6591)

Dogstar 05-13-2004 09:26 PM

LOL, but you really can't compare it to the SG albums. This band has different dynamics, different influences, different writing. I have a hard time picking a favorite off it, LOL....I'm partial to Shadow on the Sun, Set If Off, What You Are, Last Remaining Light, I Am the Highway...ok, I'll stop now, hehehe.

aussiecreeder 05-13-2004 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
LOL, but you really can't compare it to the SG albums. This band has different dynamics, different influences, different writing. I have a hard time picking a favorite off it, LOL....I'm partial to Shadow on the Sun, Set If Off, What You Are, Last Remaining Light, I Am the Highway...ok, I'll stop now, hehehe.


in theory audioslave should be better then sg and ratm combined even if its just a mix of the best of the both worlds. is there an acoustic version of i am the highway? love that song.....

Dogstar 05-13-2004 09:34 PM

I know there are live semi-acoustic versions of it floating around, but I don't know if there is an official studio acoustic release.

jango 05-13-2004 11:22 PM

http://www.theskyiscrape.com/multime...10-28d2t08.mp3

There's a killer version of Like a Stone done by Cornell at a Santa Barbara PJ show...

Dogstar 05-13-2004 11:27 PM

OMG, that show was awesome. I got to watch a friend's boot of it...That was such a friggin killer show!!!!

jango 05-13-2004 11:30 PM

Temple of the Dog reunited... does it get any better? No it doesn't, children.

Dogstar 05-13-2004 11:32 PM

It ruled!

jango 05-13-2004 11:34 PM

Not to mention the fact that Jack Irons was behind the set for two songs... amazing show. Good enough to become the 03 fan club single... :)

Dogstar 05-13-2004 11:36 PM

Hahaha, for sure...and thanks for the link, jango.

aussiecreeder 05-13-2004 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jango
Temple of the Dog reunited... does it get any better? No it doesn't, children.


another album (under a different album) would send me into a cold sweat! :D matt cameron and chris cornell back in the same band, with stone's cool groves and mike showing the world how good he is really is! :) a full reunion show (perhaps on the anniversary of andy's passing) would be just out of this world. great musos, great music and a great singer does it any greater? :)

aussiecreeder 05-13-2004 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jango
Not to mention the fact that Jack Irons was behind the set for two songs... amazing show. Good enough to become the 03 fan club single... :)


i love jack's work on no code but dave a is the best drummer spinal tap oh i meant pj has had IMO, a great power drummer and you can't go past "Go".

Steve 05-19-2004 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jango
http://www.theskyiscrape.com/multime...10-28d2t08.mp3

There's a killer version of Like a Stone done by Cornell at a Santa Barbara PJ show...


Wow I missed the remainder of this thread. Thanks for the link.

aussiecreeder 05-19-2004 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
Wow I missed the remainder of this thread. Thanks for the link.


steve if you are a fan of cornell in general that site also has that whole show where chris also played "can't change me" from his acoustic album. best song from that album IMO is "Disappearing One" and that album is better then Audioslave's debut IMHO.

Steve 05-19-2004 11:18 AM

I didn't like his solo album as much as I like Audioslave's debut. His solo album was good, but I just like Audioslave better.

RMadd 05-19-2004 11:27 AM

Audioslave kicks ass! Temple of the Dog was pretty cool, too.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004 Steve Caponetto. All Rights Reserved.