CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The End of FRIENDS (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6513)

Bridge of Clay 05-06-2004 10:08 PM

The End of FRIENDS

Damn... first Creed, now Friends... what the hell is wrong? :(

Anyway, did you watch the gran finale? Since we have a month delay here, it'll take some time for me... But I read it on a Brazilian site, who updated us about what was going on minute by minute, real time.

I don't know yet... I think I'll have a different perspective... But one thing I'm sure is that I didn't get the last scene, with the keys on the balcany (sp?)...

Would someone care to explain?

Higher_Desire 05-06-2004 11:29 PM

I didn't watch it. Haven't watched the past couple of seasons. Mostly I just watch the reruns that are on during the week. I watched SmackDown! instead of going to the FRIENDS finalé party some people are doing.

H-D :driving:

JulieCitySlicker 05-07-2004 12:04 AM

I wasn't much into it either, I think I watched about 2 shows ;)

Trees of Wisdom 05-07-2004 12:05 AM

I honestly haven't seen a single episode of that series.

Steve 05-07-2004 12:28 AM

I only saw one episode of Friends ever.. the episode when one of the guys gets a "man bag" (a purse for men lol).

Lechium 05-07-2004 03:10 AM

Shitty cliche ridden show
Thank god it's gone
Now a onto decade(s) of reruns, huh?

hayley 05-07-2004 04:12 AM

Friends rocked!

I heard that it was ending, and heard on the radio this morning that there was going to be a party. The final episode hasn't yet reached NZ, but should be here in like 4 or 5 weeks.

It's sad to see it go, but hopefully they will reply episodes and not just cut it out all together.

GeeK_2004 05-07-2004 08:47 AM

the last time I watched friends......

was when i was in middle school.....

Mulletman 05-07-2004 01:35 PM

I saw it. I lost interest in the show a long time ago, so when I saw last nights episode i was like "whats going on?".

It's amazing though, 10 years and not a single black New Yorker...

RMadd 05-07-2004 03:53 PM

i watched it... i don't watch the show too regularly, but it was still predictable.... predictable, but good. anyone else here think matt leblanc's spin-off show, "Joey," is gonna suck major balls?

Julbright 05-07-2004 04:17 PM

I guess to each his own - I loved that show - I do admit the last couple years have been less impressive, probably why they decided to end it - what sitcom isn't old tired predictable humor? It is the characters' personalities that make it - and I loved those guys. The keys thing wasn't really about how it ended at all - they earlier in the episode had all put their key to Monica and Chandler's apartment on the kitchen countertop because they were moving out. After they all left the apartment the camera just scanned the room showing everything empty and it just ended with the keys on the counter.

RMadd 05-07-2004 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julbright
After they all left the apartment the camera just scanned the room showing everything empty and it just ended with the keys on the counter.

it panned by the keys and counter and ended up on the front door, showing the peephole and picture frame thingy on there... odd last shot, indeed

Steve 05-07-2004 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
i watched it... i don't watch the show too regularly, but it was still predictable.... predictable, but good. anyone else here think matt leblanc's spin-off show, "Joey," is gonna suck major balls?

The actress who plays Adrianna from The Sopranos is supposed to play Joey's sister in that show "Joey" ... See my avatar for the actress' picture.

Dearon_Thereon 05-07-2004 05:55 PM

Friends...

yeah, friends, whats there to say about that, i only once saw an episode, wasn't very good, so i never really got to watch the rest. and the end?? so what, i don't mind, i'm no friends lover.

RMadd 05-07-2004 05:59 PM

Dearon, your sig reminds me of a politically incorrect, racist joke:
Guns don't kill people... dangerous minorities do.