CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Amazing Grace... stapp???? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6482)

unforgiven_11 05-02-2004 07:52 PM

Amazing Grace... stapp????
 
I was wondering if anyone had a clip of Scott singing part of amazing grace before one of the songs .... (i think it was at woodstock??). :confused: I had it on file on my computer but now i can't find it. :( I had downloaded it from a link that was posted on board.bandrags.com ... so it's been a while. I was hoping maybe someone knew where i could download it again....???

:: crosses fingers ::

Bridge of Clay 05-02-2004 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unforgiven_11
I was wondering if anyone had a clip of Scott singing part of amazing grace before one of the songs .... (i think it was at woodstock??). :confused: I had it on file on my computer but now i can't find it. :( I had downloaded it from a link that was posted on board.bandrags.com ... so it's been a while. I was hoping maybe someone knew where i could download it again....???

:: crosses fingers ::


No, it wasn't in Woodstock. He sings the 1st two lines before Unforgiven, if I reckon.

I got it... I just don't remember from which bootleg is it!

unforgiven_11 05-02-2004 08:31 PM

Amazing Grace... stapp??
 
Oh... thanks... if you ever figure it out let me know... :D

Jez 05-02-2004 10:14 PM

Pittsburg Pa, 3-5-98

Bridge of Clay 05-02-2004 10:15 PM

Stace to the rescue!!!!!!!! :D thanks!

So, now we figured it out... how do I send it to you?

Jez 05-02-2004 10:18 PM

give me ten minutes

Jez 05-02-2004 10:25 PM

right click, save target as


eta: I must make my next post particularly evil...muahahahahahahahaha!

Bridge of Clay 05-02-2004 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jez

eta: I must make my next post particularly evil...muahahahahahahahaha!


:confused: I'm scared!








;)

Steve 05-02-2004 11:09 PM

I think he does it on a few other shows as well.

creedsister 05-03-2004 01:39 AM

ive heared it before Hey i loved it

Higher_Desire 05-03-2004 12:54 PM

Hmm. I've never heard that before. That's pretty cool.


H-D :gandalf:

aussiecreeder 05-03-2004 07:01 PM

thanks Jez can always count on you! :)

that was preddy cool, he is singing it very slow!

creedsister 05-05-2004 11:06 PM

i know it was sung very moving

unforgiven_11 05-07-2004 02:10 AM

Thank you so much!! yay... :: jumps up and down :: :: puts on party hat:: hehehe...

creedsister 05-07-2004 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unforgiven_11
Thank you so much!! yay... :: jumps up and down :: :: puts on party hat:: hehehe...

HOW SWEET, THE SOUND ;)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004 Steve Caponetto. All Rights Reserved.