CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   SEETHER feat. Amy Lee - Broken (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6131)

Trees of Wisdom 03-20-2004 05:14 PM

SEETHER feat. Amy Lee - Broken
 
I love this song. Doesn't anyone else think they're going to make a video for this song? On the Punisher album website, it makes it look like videos will be released for Drowning Pool, Edgewater, and Seether feat. Amy Lee. I think the Punisher album is supposed to bring back DP to its fame, debut Edgewater, and get Seether some more fame. I am planning on picking up this album next Tuesday. :D

Mulletman 03-21-2004 10:40 AM

Drowning Pool is coming to Buzzfest here in Houston. Since when did dave Williams rise from the grave?

The Lithium 03-22-2004 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom
I love this song. Doesn't anyone else think they're going to make a video for this song? On the Punisher album website, it makes it look like videos will be released for Drowning Pool, Edgewater, and Seether feat. Amy Lee. I think the Punisher album is supposed to bring back DP to its fame, debut Edgewater, and get Seether some more fame. I am planning on picking up this album next Tuesday. :D


I like the Disclaimer verison better.

Higher_Desire 03-22-2004 06:01 PM

It is really cool. You know why they did it, right? Amy Lee is going out with one of the guys in Seether. I also know that "their song" is Epiphany by Staind. And how that got to be their song. You can learn it for yourself in the new Rolling Stone.


H-D :moon:

Trees of Wisdom 03-22-2004 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
It is really cool. You know why they did it, right? Amy Lee is going out with one of the guys in Seether. I also know that "their song" is Epiphany by Staind. And how that got to be their song. You can learn it for yourself in the new Rolling Stone.


H-D :moon:


I know. Amy Lee is going out with Shaun Morgan (Seether's leadsinger). I still think that's why Ben Moody left Evanescence for undisclosed reasons.

The Lithium 03-24-2004 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom
I know. Amy Lee is going out with Shaun Morgan (Seether's leadsinger). I still think that's why Ben Moody left Evanescence for undisclosed reasons.


Serious?? Are they dating? :wtf:

luvscott4ever 03-24-2004 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM
Serious?? Are they dating? :wtf:


That's what the rumor is!! There was a thread before about them...talking about the song they did together and that they were a couple.

Trees of Wisdom 03-24-2004 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvscott4ever
That's what the rumor is!! There was a thread before about them...talking about the song they did together and that they were a couple.


I wouldn't consider it a rumor. Hell, Shaun Morgan cursed someone out on a forum regarding Ben Moody leaving the band and him going out with Amy Lee.

Dogstar 03-24-2004 07:47 PM

I don't like Amy Lee's voice, but the song is not too bad.

The Lithium 03-25-2004 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvscott4ever
That's what the rumor is!! There was a thread before about them...talking about the song they did together and that they were a couple.


Well, if so, I'm wouldn't say that they are. It's just rumors!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
I don't like Amy Lee's voice, but the song is not too bad.


I don't like Amy Lee at all. I don't like "Fallen" either. I liked Evanescence two frist albums "Evanescence EP" and "Origin". But I don't like Fallen and I don't like Amy Lee. But I do like Ben Moody, but now when he's not in the band anymore, well...

luvscott4ever 03-25-2004 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom
I wouldn't consider it a rumor. Hell, Shaun Morgan cursed someone out on a forum regarding Ben Moody leaving the band and him going out with Amy Lee.


just posting what was said in another thread...herasy(sp) I guess....so, are you saying then that they are NOT going out??? Let's just clear up this rumor then!! :confused: Because I'm confused!! lol...no real surprise there!! :D that's pretty much my normal state!! That's what happens when you get to my age!! Rock On!! :peace:

luvscott4ever 03-25-2004 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
I don't like Amy Lee's voice, but the song is not too bad.

I'm with you there DS!! I can't STAND her!! But I'm not partial to chick singers anyways!! I haven't heard her alot...Anna got Evanesence's cd from her friend...not that she wanted it, she doesn't like them either....but he thought she should give it a listen. Well, I couldn't get thru the first few lines of any song with her singing...Not my type of music!! :eek:

luvscott4ever 03-25-2004 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM
I like the Disclaimer verison better.

I don't think I want to hear this version....I LOVE Seether and that cd, I'm afraid if I hear her singing in it, I won't be able to get that voice out of my head, when I hear it for real by just Seether....btw, they rock live!! I can't wait til they get a new cd out and tour again... :jam:

Dogstar 03-25-2004 02:59 PM

There was a guy on the Jerry Cantrell board who was just nuts for Evanescence, so I downloaded the whole album and gave it a listen. The songs themselves weren't hideous, but her voice just grated on me. And I do like some rock chick singers, but not her. I find her voice jarrring and grating. I've said this before, she reminds of me Celine Dion trying to do rock. Ugh, all that overemoting...The Seether song is nice, but her voice does get in the way, IMO.

Wylde-Tremonti 03-30-2004 11:08 PM

Never Heard the Version w/ AMy Lee... BUT... My band is accually Playing the Studio Version at our Show Saturday...


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004 Steve Caponetto. All Rights Reserved.