CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Stapp problem. (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5806)

FEREZ1 02-09-2004 09:53 AM

The Stapp problem.
 
:mad1:
Hey folks. I'm new to this site so be gentle. i will post my opinion of Scott later. Tell me what you think

The Lithium 02-09-2004 10:29 AM

How could Stapp ever be a problem?

GeeK_2004 02-09-2004 10:35 AM

what problem ??

:wtf::wtf::wtf:

FEREZ1 02-09-2004 11:02 AM

The problem.
 
Stapp is the problem! I used to like him, but i sure dont now. He has made himself such an easy target! He was wrecked at the Chicago concert, didnt apologize and even insinuated that the accusers were liars.(And don't tell me he wasn't drunk).
He views Creed as HIS band and does'nt seem too bothered about Flip and Mark's problems. He is clearly a bono-wannabe who believes himself to be bigger than his band. Sometimes i look at the guy and totally cringe. He comes across as so egotistical and naive! Then we get all these idiots who defend his actions because it's "our Scott who can do no wrong". Its about time people cut through the crap and saw him as what he is.
I know he has had problems but i'm so glad Mark and Flip have broke free from him so that they can go on and acheive their true potential. It seems they have grown tired of him and want to do their own thing without having Scott as a burden on them. Unlike Stapp they seen to be pretty down to earth people, though they will probably never get the respect they deserve because people see them as the same as Stapp.
Mark has the potential to be one of the greatest rock guitarists of modern times! Would he have acheived that in Scott Stapp's band? I dont think so mate!!
I adore Creed. They have written some amazing songs, but the main reason they have been laughed at, is Stapp. The best is yet to come, but it will be Stappless.
I hope you all respect my view on this, because it is my honest opinion. I wont be pressurized to worship Scott Stapp, unlike some. :rolleyes:

SMACKxxxCREED 02-09-2004 11:15 AM

The Stapp problem
 
:wtf: :rolleyes:

Sincirr 02-09-2004 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FEREZ1
Stapp is the problem!........( :mad: )........... :rolleyes:

wow! that sounds like it has been building up for a while.

SCOTTSMYMAN 02-09-2004 12:57 PM

:wtf:

creedsister 02-09-2004 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FEREZ1
Stapp is the problem! I used to like him, but i sure dont now. He has made himself such an easy target! He was wrecked at the Chicago concert, didnt apologize and even insinuated that the accusers were liars.(And don't tell me he wasn't drunk).
He views Creed as HIS band and does'nt seem too bothered about Flip and Mark's problems. He is clearly a bono-wannabe who believes himself to be bigger than his band. Sometimes i look at the guy and totally cringe. He comes across as so egotistical and naive! Then we get all these idiots who defend his actions because it's "our Scott who can do no wrong". Its about time people cut through the crap and saw him as what he is.
I know he has had problems but i'm so glad Mark and Flip have broke free from him so that they can go on and acheive their true potential. It seems they have grown tired of him and want to do their own thing without having Scott as a burden on them. Unlike Stapp they seen to be pretty down to earth people, though they will probably never get the respect they deserve because people see them as the same as Stapp.
Mark has the potential to be one of the greatest rock guitarists of modern times! Would he have acheived that in Scott Stapp's band? I dont think so mate!!
I adore Creed. They have written some amazing songs, but the main reason they have been laughed at, is Stapp. The best is yet to come, but it will be Stappless.
I hope you all respect my view on this, because it is my honest opinion. I wont be pressurized to worship Scott Stapp, unlike some. :rolleyes:

AND TODAY YOU ARE MINE !!!!!! MAN PEOPLE LIKE YOU SUCK!!!!! :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: !!!!

Tamawig 02-09-2004 01:04 PM

well
 
I kinda agree with this fella.

creedsister 02-09-2004 01:04 PM

:boxing: :offtopic: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:
Quote:

Originally Posted by FEREZ1
:mad1:
Hey folks. I'm new to this site so be gentle. i will post my opinion of Scott later. Tell me what you think


creedsister 02-09-2004 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FEREZ1
:mad1:
Hey folks. I'm new to this site so be gentle. i will post my opinion of Scott later. Tell me what you think

HERES WHAT I THINK FRREZ 1 :shoot: DYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

creedlvr 02-09-2004 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FEREZ1
Stapp is the problem! I used to like him, but i sure dont now. He has made himself such an easy target! He was wrecked at the Chicago concert, didnt apologize and even insinuated that the accusers were liars.(And don't tell me he wasn't drunk).
He views Creed as HIS band and does'nt seem too bothered about Flip and Mark's problems. He is clearly a bono-wannabe who believes himself to be bigger than his band. Sometimes i look at the guy and totally cringe. He comes across as so egotistical and naive! Then we get all these idiots who defend his actions because it's "our Scott who can do no wrong". Its about time people cut through the crap and saw him as what he is.
I know he has had problems but i'm so glad Mark and Flip have broke free from him so that they can go on and acheive their true potential. It seems they have grown tired of him and want to do their own thing without having Scott as a burden on them. Unlike Stapp they seen to be pretty down to earth people, though they will probably never get the respect they deserve because people see them as the same as Stapp.
Mark has the potential to be one of the greatest rock guitarists of modern times! Would he have acheived that in Scott Stapp's band? I dont think so mate!!
I adore Creed. They have written some amazing songs, but the main reason they have been laughed at, is Stapp. The best is yet to come, but it will be Stappless.
I hope you all respect my view on this, because it is my honest opinion. I wont be pressurized to worship Scott Stapp, unlike some. :rolleyes:

I hate new people that come here and spread GARBAGE like this! Go back to where you came from! And NO ... I don't *respect* your view on this. How could you even write this crap!? Oh ... right ... I guess I'm one of those "idiots"!!!

FEREZ1 02-09-2004 01:15 PM

Ferez fights back.
 
no mate, people like me dont suck, people like me are realistic and dont follow stupid fantasies like little girls! So many people on this board go on about how gr8 Stapp is, when its blantantly obvious he cares for himself only. Its people like you who must annoy the hell out of Mark and Flip. I used to adore everything about creed, but i know hate Stapp. How come? How come he gets so much disrespect from his peers? Why are so many fans losing faith in him? STOP ROMANTACIZING PEOPLE AND GET REAL!!
How could i spread crap like this, hmm cuz its my opinion. I have become totally disillusioned with Stapp.:mad1:

creedlvr 02-09-2004 01:20 PM

I'd like to to suggest ... before this goes any farther ... that no one continue to respond to this.

Even better ... Steve should close the thread.

creedsister 02-09-2004 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FEREZ1
no mate, people like me dont suck, people like me are realistic and dont follow stupid fantasies like little girls! So many people on this board go on about how gr8 Stapp is, when its blantantly obvious he cares for himself only. Its people like you who must annoy the hell out of Mark and Flip. I used to adore everything about creed, but i know hate Stapp. How come? How come he gets so much disrespect from his peers? Why are so many fans losing faith in him? STOP ROMANTACIZING PEOPLE AND GET REAL!!
How could i spread crap like this, hmm cuz its my opinion. I have become totally disillusioned with Stapp.:mad1:

hey i aint no damn little girl For One And my days And just because Im a chick And i dont ROMANTIACTIZIE~~~All right~~~ IM FOR WHATS RIGHT!!!!! And thats being very narrow minded of you to say that to theses GIRLS HERE!!!! If you come on a here Downing Stapp I will Kick your Ass Even if i was a Dude If You cant It sounds like to me your one of those people WHO CAN DISH IT BUT CANT TAKE IT :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:

FEREZ1 02-09-2004 01:30 PM

steve
 
Steve, whoever that is, don't close this thread. Is this how your message board works? Someone gives an honest opinion about a relevant issue, and you close it because some moron doesn't agree?! I don't want to ruffle feathers, its just that i'm so disillusioned with Stapp that i felt i had to say it. If you dont agree with my view, fine, i respect that! But i damn sure aint the only one who thinks this. Most of my creed loving friends have given up on them due to the fact they can't stand stapp. We all want to, but he don't do himself any favours. Its something that should be addressed and discussed:mad1:

creedsister 02-09-2004 01:34 PM

i cant belive this guy You CANT TELL THE LORD OF THE THREADS WHAT TO DO!!!!

creedlvr 02-09-2004 01:35 PM

First off ...
Dont' F#%!#! call me a moron!

Second ...
You're rude and obviously don't know how to state your opinions in a manner that isn't offensive. You're new here ... take a step back and try realizing how you came off.

I won't be wasting my time responding to this thread again!

Dogstar 02-09-2004 01:36 PM

Look, can you at least not resort to name-calling, Ferez1? You're entitled to your opinion, but don't expect to have a lot of people agree with you when you are posting on a FAN web site.

Quote:

Its something that should be addressed and discussed

It has been. There are countless threads on this subject dating to the Chicago show. You might want to look some of them up before starting yet another one. Thanks.

creedsister 02-09-2004 01:39 PM

:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Look, can you at least not resort to name-calling, Ferez1? You're entitled to your opinion, but don't expect to have a lot of people agree with you when you are posting on a FAN web site.



It has been. There are countless threads on this subject dating to the Chicago show. You might want to look some of them up before starting yet another one. Thanks.

Thank you!!!!!! DogStar i :) :)

FEREZ1 02-09-2004 01:40 PM

huh?
 
I have come across as rude, and i apologize for it. However may i say that i gave an honest opinion to start with, and no one discussed it, they just attacked me. I want people to discuss it, not to start ranting about how disrespectful i am, just because my post didnt fit the status quo. I am a genuine creed fan and i'm sorry if i didn't say what you all WANTED me to say. Oh well, I LOVE AND ADORE SCOTT STAPP, HE'S TOTALLY INNOCENT...........HE'S GOD!! :mad:

Dogstar 02-09-2004 01:44 PM

Well, Ferez1, this board isn't like others. There are standards of decency that we try to adhere to. If you can't abide by them, you will be reported to Steve, the administrator of this board, who can decide to ban you if he so chooses. There is and has been plenty of debate on this subject, and yes, it does get heated. But we don't trash people with nasty language and insults. Well, we try very hard not to, but emotions can run high sometimes.

As I stated above, you are entitled to your opinion. It's the manner in which it is being delivered that is offensive.

Jooji_2 02-09-2004 01:47 PM

Okay.........
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FEREZ1
I have come across as rude, and i apologize for it. However may i say that i gave an honest opinion to start with, and no one discussed it, they just attacked me. I want people to discuss it, not to start ranting about how disrespectful i am, just because my post didnt fit the status quo. I am a genuine creed fan and i'm sorry if i didn't say what you all WANTED me to say. Oh well, I LOVE AND ADORE SCOTT STAPP, HE'S TOTALLY INNOCENT...........HE'S GOD!! :mad:



Then discuss it. Other than the Chicago incident. Give me instances where the man has acted like an arrogant ass. I want you to give me specific appearances or interviews, etc. Don't just say......"I heard", cause we all know that you don't believe what you "hear". Tell me exactly what behavior has caused you to form the opinion that you felt the needed to post here.

I'm waiting...........................

FEREZ1 02-09-2004 01:48 PM

I Know
 
Dogstar, i understand and apologize, but i'm really upset about this. Why don't you all get off your high horses bout this? It's an opinion, and you can understand me gettin upset when people want me banned for giving my point of view, which obviously doesn't count because you all disagree with it.

Dogstar 02-09-2004 01:52 PM

Ferez1, I haven't addressed your opinion specifically, so don't put words in my mouth, please. I addressed the manner in which you presented it.

Jooji_2 02-09-2004 01:52 PM

Hey...........
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FEREZ1
Dogstar, i understand and apologize, but i'm really upset about this. Why don't you all get off your high horses bout this? It's an opinion, and you can understand me gettin upset when people want me banned for giving my point of view, which obviously doesn't count because you all disagree with it.


I'm willing to discuss it...read my post.....and then give me specific examples.....give me the magazine....the concert, the interview, if you have formed an opinion......explain for us why you have formed that opinion....

JulieCitySlicker 02-09-2004 01:55 PM

I don't personally idolize any of the guys, they are merely just people like everyone else ;) I'd never consider dating any of them either(ducks from flying objects) :D Of course this is coming from a black girl to ;)

FEREZ1 02-09-2004 02:02 PM

ok then,
 
1) Saying he wishs they could do as much as Pearl Jam have, then saying he could "kick Eddie Veddar's ass!"
2) Blantantly sacking Marshall because he wasn't afraid to say what he felt.(which obviously ain allowed on this message board)
3) Saying that Creed will end when HE feels they can't go any further.
4)He was kicked out of college for marijuana, not to mention aforementioned barroom brawls, being sued for being completely wasted in concert, etc.)
5) He's being sued for his disgraceful Chicago performance, then has the GALL to defend himself! He can't even own up to his mistakes
6) I feel it to be a giant slap in the face of any Christian to openly impersonate Jesus Christ.
7) THE PUNCHING INCIDENT "Some local went up to Scott while he was dancing," says the witness, "and said, 'You should've stuck with Pearl Jam.' So Scott yelled back, 'You wanna disrespect me?' and starts screaming. And the other guy was like, 'You're not a superstar.'" Stapp then punched the other man in the face, giving him a bloody lip and black eye, before the crowd could break them up.
YEAH. NICE GUY.

creedlvr 02-09-2004 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FEREZ1
Dogstar, i understand and apologize, but i'm really upset about this.

Yes ... and you should be! You came here with expectations of all of us just ready to accept your barrage of insults ... both to us AND a member of a band that we all love!
Quote:

Why don't you all get off your high horses bout this?
Another example of your condescending, insulting attitude!
Quote:

It's an opinion, and you can understand me gettin upset when people want me banned for giving my point of view, which obviously doesn't count because you all disagree with it.
You're OBVIOUSLY not getting it!

I'm sorry ... did you say you were a fan??? WOW!!! Thank God they don't have too many fans like you or they'd really be in trouble!

Dogstar 02-09-2004 02:18 PM

Quote:

6) I feel it to be a giant slap in the face of any Christian to openly impersonate Jesus Christ

LMAO! You have completely blown up any credibility you might have had with that statement, but I'll play along.

Re: barroom fights: Simply because someone was in a few brawls and smoked a little weed doesn't make him arrogant. There are plenty of other rock stars who have taken far worse paths of self-destruction both on and off the stage, yet they are revered by fans all over the world: Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley...the list goes one.

Being sued does not make one arrogant. I will agree that I find his responses to the Chicago mess less than admirable. He'd have been better off not saying anything rather than trying to convince people it was performance art.

Can you cite the interviews in which he said HE would stop Creed when they couldn't go any further? I do remember reading something along those lines, but I don't know if said HE or WE.

Also, wasn't it Marshall who said Scott S could kick Vedder's ass in writing music? That's what I thought was the catalyst for his being booted from the band. Didn't Scott offer some sort of apology for Marshall's remarks as well? Again, my memory could be off.

Bottom line is, it's about the music...Worship the music, not the musician. If I decided to be a fan of music based on the personalities of those creating it, I wouldn't have much to listen to.

farmgirl 02-09-2004 02:22 PM

Hey FEREZ1, If you don't like Stapp so much, why did you bother to join this site? Just to bash him and praise the others? Maybe you would be happier on one of their hate sites or one of Tremo's sites.

If you're going to insult Stapp so much on a Creed board, don't be surprised when you get different views on it.

Your reasons for liking him aren't fact, just your opinion on it. :mad1:

creedlvr 02-09-2004 02:27 PM

OMG!!! Are you for real?!!?!? I'll ask it again ...
You're a Creed fan??? This must be a joke!!!
Quote:

Originally Posted by FEREZ1
1) Saying he wishs they could do as much as Pearl Jam have, then saying he could "kick Eddie Veddar's ass!"

When the F did he say that? When he challenged him to the wrestling match? Umm ... that was for entertainment only ... a way to end the animosity ... and raise money for charity at the same time. I actually thought it was a pretty good idea ... just for fun!
Quote:

2) Blantantly sacking Marshall because he wasn't afraid to say what he felt.(which obviously ain allowed on this message board)
Were you there? No one knows what really happened. I'm sure there was a lot more to the story than this. Besides, Scott was upset that Brian was somewhat talking negatively about another band because it makes Creed look bad ... another example of why #1 is obviously not true!
Quote:

3) Saying that Creed will end when HE feels they can't go any further.
I think you only WANT to believe he meant him alone.
Quote:

4)He was kicked out of college for marijuana, not to mention aforementioned barroom brawls, being sued for being completely wasted in concert, etc.)
So ... he smoked pot? I don't suggest we take a poll here to see how many have done the same at some point in their lives. CORRECTION --> singular bar room brawl. I don't condone this type of behavior ... but I guess a person could only take so much ... AND ... he has addressed this issue several times. Considering there was a friend waiting anxiously with a camera ... obviously, this was deliberately provoked.
Quote:

5) He's being sued for his disgraceful Chicago performance, then has the GALL to defend himself! He can't even own up to his mistakes
I agree that he made a HUGE mistake at this concert ... one that he will probably never live down. Yes ... he should have owned up to it ... but my guess is that he probably couldn't with the lawsuit going on. HE'S HUMAN!
Quote:

6) I feel it to be a giant slap in the face of any Christian to openly impersonate Jesus Christ.
I won't even address this as it is too stupid for words!!! "Impersonating Jesus Christ" ... :laugh:
Quote:

7) THE PUNCHING INCIDENT "Some local went up to Scott while he was dancing," says the witness, "and said, 'You should've stuck with Pearl Jam.' So Scott yelled back, 'You wanna disrespect me?' and starts screaming. And the other guy was like, 'You're not a superstar.'" Stapp then punched the other man in the face, giving him a bloody lip and black eye, before the crowd could break them up.
This incident has already been addressed above ... I guess you ran out of things to say!
Quote:

YEAH. NICE GUY.
I agree! He has done quite a lot of good things too!

I'm disappointed in myself for responding to this after I said I wouldn't ... this time I mean it!

Jooji_2 02-09-2004 02:31 PM

Okay
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FEREZ1
1) Saying he wishs they could do as much as Pearl Jam have, then saying he could "kick Eddie Veddar's ass!"
2) Blantantly sacking Marshall because he wasn't afraid to say what he felt.(which obviously ain allowed on this message board)
3) Saying that Creed will end when HE feels they can't go any further.
4)He was kicked out of college for marijuana, not to mention aforementioned barroom brawls, being sued for being completely wasted in concert, etc.)
5) He's being sued for his disgraceful Chicago performance, then has the GALL to defend himself! He can't even own up to his mistakes
6) I feel it to be a giant slap in the face of any Christian to openly impersonate Jesus Christ.
7) THE PUNCHING INCIDENT "Some local went up to Scott while he was dancing," says the witness, "and said, 'You should've stuck with Pearl Jam.' So Scott yelled back, 'You wanna disrespect me?' and starts screaming. And the other guy was like, 'You're not a superstar.'" Stapp then punched the other man in the face, giving him a bloody lip and black eye, before the crowd could break them up.
YEAH. NICE GUY.


1. Name the interview where he claimed he could kick Eddie Vedder's ass. And if I'm comprehending it correctly, saying he wishes they could do as much as Pearl Jam has actually sounds like a complimentary statement about Pearl Jam....and I missing something???????? Oh....and by the way....its Vedder.....not Veddar.

2. My opinion about people who insult other bands is that they have no class. Fellow Musicians should respect fellow musicians.....they may not like either other's music....but they can at least be civil....put their stuff out there and deal with what success they receive....don't diss another band. Using that philosophy.....Brian Marshall showed just how little class he had when he made the remark that brought about his removal....plus I'm guessing that there may have been other things that also contributed to that....but no one will ever know what that is.

Well if HE feels that he can't grow as a musician and he leaves Creed...then...yeah....Creed does end....I saw that remark....and if I'm not mistaken he never included any of the other band members in his remark...he was stating that about HIMSELF.

Okay....that's part I

Kim V. 02-09-2004 02:43 PM

Yes, Dogstar!! I believe you are right about the WE vs. HE issue and also about Marshall being the one to bash Vedder.

Ferez1, I agree with Dogstar. You have to understand, you are brand new here, coming in and bashing a member of a band we all love. We have already had so many of your kind who come on this bb and present their "opinions" in a way that gets everyone's back up. Stapp has made some bad decisions, yes, but he is only human and should not be put on a pedestal. I think way too many people have this idealistic standard that they think he "should" live up to, and the minute he disappoints, they have plenty of bad things to say. Are we all perfect, or do we all make mistakes? Just because someone is in the public eye all the time doesn't give people license to expect perfection from them. If you're human, you make mistakes. Hopefully, you learn from them and move on. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.......peace

Jooji_2 02-09-2004 03:01 PM

Part II
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FEREZ1
4)He was kicked out of college for marijuana, not to mention aforementioned barroom brawls, being sued for being completely wasted in concert, etc.)
5) He's being sued for his disgraceful Chicago performance, then has the GALL to defend himself! He can't even own up to his mistakes
6) I feel it to be a giant slap in the face of any Christian to openly impersonate Jesus Christ.
7) THE PUNCHING INCIDENT "Some local went up to Scott while he was dancing," says the witness, "and said, 'You should've stuck with Pearl Jam.' So Scott yelled back, 'You wanna disrespect me?' and starts screaming. And the other guy was like, 'You're not a superstar.'" Stapp then punched the other man in the face, giving him a bloody lip and black eye, before the crowd could break them up.
YEAH. NICE GUY.


4. If anyone who had ever smoked pot was prohibited from playing rock music.....rock and roll wouldn't exist...doofus.....they also have been known to trash hotel rooms too. (Van Halen is barred from life from the Holiday Inn Hotel Chain because they trashed so many Holiday Inn hotel rooms). Do you even know who Jimi Hendrix was?????? or Janis Joplin??????

5. Actually....this one shouldn't count....I told you except for Chicago....but since you insist on bringing it up. Yeah....it was a pretty bad mistake. If I had been there I probably would be mad and want my money back.....but a year later I wouldn't still be bitchin about it. See I have the ability to empathize.....to look at the situation as if maybe it was mine....and I have to admit that if it had been me....I had dealt with all the stuff that had gone on in that year....I was exhausted and ill....I just might have made the same bad decision. I'm not willing to give up on another person based on one bad decision.

6. Okay...so standing with your arms open can be taken no other way than an impersonation of Jesus Christ. Its obvious that you don't know alot about body language.....If you listen to country at all there is a video by Tim McGraw where he does exactly the same pose...11.....yes 11 times....do you hate him too? Okay....I'm not sure if he ever smoked pot in college....

7. The incident you mention involved someone who badgered Stapp all night, and didn't just mention Pearl Jam.....he brought up the guy's child. And when fists started flying....voila....there was a photographer to snap a picture. Its usually planned that way. The heckler went there for the express purpose of riling him up.....so my deal is he got what he deserved....a bloody nose. How many movie stars have you seen that punched out photographers, not for taking pictures of them.....but for taking pictures of their children. Unless you want to feel pain.....leave a person's children out of the equation.

Nice guy......well my take on it is....he hasn't done anything the most all of us haven't done too. Hey....I smoked some weed in college. I've gotten drunk before....and I'd no doubt punch the bejesus out of someone who went after my family.........

Now......would you like to discuss any further.......

FEREZ1 02-09-2004 03:18 PM

Ok
 
I would like to apologize for the way i represented myself with this situation. I want to get involved in your discussion if u accept me. I ain gonna change my opinion on Stapp, cuz that would be hypocritical, but i understand i came across as a jerk. I agree with a lot u av 2 say, and i still like creed immensely, but don't pass me off as a fool. I know a hell of a lot bout rock and roll and if u aren't offended i would like to continue to post in the future. There wont be any name-calling i promise!! ;)

Jooji_2 02-09-2004 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FEREZ1
I would like to apologize for the way i represented myself with this situation. I want to get involved in your discussion if u accept me. I ain gonna change my opinion on Stapp, cuz that would be hypocritical, but i understand i came across as a jerk. I agree with a lot u av 2 say, and i still like creed immensely, but don't pass me off as a fool. I know a hell of a lot bout rock and roll and if u aren't offended i would like to continue to post in the future. There wont be any name-calling i promise!! ;)


To change your opinion of Stapp would be hypocritical.....I got a chuckle out of that one......takes a much bigger person to admit that they might be wrong about someone that one who is afraid of doing so because they will look like a hypocrite.

SCOTTSMYMAN 02-09-2004 03:24 PM

I can't believe this thread even got this far! OMG!! Scott Stapp is a human being! Not a God , a HUMAN BEING!!!!! Everyone at some point in thir lives has a made stupid mistakes! Your whole drug comment was a waste of time because how many rock stars do you know who haven't done drugs!!! God, the last two Presidents we had in office even did drugs!(sorry , I got political!!) You will criticize me just for me name , right! He's a good man who has done so many good things outside of his music. I don't know him personally but he has done good works! Creed as a whole is a great rock band. I don't feel Mark was held back by them and I hope they all have wonderful solo projects! Whatever happens in the future I will always support all of them! I believe your opinion is bias because you read too much in the paper and believe everything you read! :nono: The Chicago show is now going on over a year! Let's just get over it people! :mad1:

SCOTTSMYMAN 02-09-2004 03:27 PM

FEREZ1, I posted this before I was able to read your last post! I'm glad to see your taking a new approach! :thumbsup:

FEREZ1 02-09-2004 03:32 PM

thanks
 
Well i don't want EVERY1 to fall out wiv me. Some of u don't agree with me, some probably do. I just want to say soz for the negative aspects of this thread, though i'm criticizing Stapp, not the members of this message board.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004 Steve Caponetto. All Rights Reserved.