CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Stapp problem. (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5806)

creedsister 02-09-2004 09:14 PM

:mad1:
Quote:

Originally Posted by FEREZ1
You know, you guys should learn to not be so protective and accept other people's point of view. Do you see me tellin people to shut up, or to go and die! Very mature! My post was strong worded, only because i feel that strongly about the issue. Tellin me to die and so forth just cuz you disagree is a real sign of maturity you know!

TO HELL WITH YOUR POINT OF VIEW WERE IT CAME FROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM REALLY NOT IN THE MOOD FOR THIS AND I ALWAYS GET THE LAST WORD SO EAT CRAP AND DYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! :mad1:

Bridge of Clay 02-09-2004 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
:mad1: TO HELL WITH YOUR POINT OF VIEW WERE IT CAME FROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM REALLY NOT IN THE MOOD FOR THIS AND I ALWAYS GET THE LAST WORD SO EAT CRAP AND DYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! :mad1:


Girl, chill out! Geez, you so over react when Stapp is the topic.

Let the guy speak his mind, it's not like his opinion will change yours.

Bridge of Clay 02-09-2004 09:24 PM

To Ferez1:

Ok, we know you don't like Stapp. But did he ever do something against you? At least meet the guy to make an opinion. No need to be so harsh on him and other people.

If you don't like him, fine. But stop caring/worrying about him.

WeatheredWoman 02-09-2004 09:28 PM

Oh man... just look at all the attention this Ferez-dude(tte) is gettin' :rolleyes:


:ignore: !!!!!!

Chris98GT 02-09-2004 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMcCoygirl
I think we're getting new people because they just wanna trash Scott. Personally Ferez1, keep your opinions to yourself. If you really liked Creed, you wouldn't have comeon to trash him like that.

Yeah, when Scott screws up, you're supposed to glaze over his mistakes and just remember how awesome he REALLY is. :thumbsup:

:rolleyes:

JulieCitySlicker 02-09-2004 09:30 PM

Oh Cool! Look who's back :rolleyes:

Dogstar 02-09-2004 09:31 PM

Invisible Kid, no one is *glazing over* anything. Reread the original post and the queries and the responses before you go shooting off your mouth.

FEREZ1 02-09-2004 09:31 PM

Harsh? Should i be happy that everyone here has been hammering me for giving an opinion. If they don't agree they tell me to die or what have you! Let me ask you, if so many people displayed such a complete ignorance of your opinion, and insulted you just because you believe differently, would your posts be friendly? I said i was sorry for the way i came across, and they still insulted me, i'm merely sticking up for my opinion which just because it isn't popular doesnt make it less worthy of this message board.

creedsister 02-09-2004 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed
Girl, chill out! Geez, you so over react when Stapp is the topic.

Let the guy speak his mind, it's not like his opinion will change yours.

ONE WORD PMS!!!!!!!!!! SO everybody got to die and morons like that really must die but i will shutup it only makes theme go on more!!!!! :ignore: :mad1:

creedsister 02-09-2004 09:34 PM

:ignore: :ignore: :ignore:
Quote:

Originally Posted by FEREZ1
Harsh? Should i be happy that everyone here has been hammering me for giving an opinion. If they don't agree they tell me to die or what have you! Let me ask you, if so many people displayed such a complete ignorance of your opinion, and insulted you just because you believe differently, would your posts be friendly? I said i was sorry for the way i came across, and they still insulted me, i'm merely sticking up for my opinion which just because it isn't popular doesnt make it less worthy of this message board.


Dogstar 02-09-2004 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FEREZ1
Harsh? Should i be happy that everyone here has been hammering me for giving an opinion. If they don't agree they tell me to die or what have you! Let me ask you, if so many people displayed such a complete ignorance of your opinion, and insulted you just because you believe differently, would your posts be friendly? I said i was sorry for the way i came across, and they still insulted me, i'm merely sticking up for my opinion which just because it isn't popular doesnt make it less worthy of this message board.


Stop clouding the issue. Several people, myself included, have responded to what you posted as a backup to your opinion and you have yet to address that. You are zeroing in on ONE post. Stop avoiding the issue and answer the queries and responses that were directed at you. If you can't, then KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.

Bridge of Clay 02-09-2004 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
ONE WORD PMS!!!!!!!!!! SO everybody got to die and morons like that really must die but i will shutup it only makes theme go on more!!!!! :ignore: :mad1:



see what I'm saying?

creedlvr 02-09-2004 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
Oh man... just look at all the attention this Ferez-dude(tte) is gettin' :rolleyes:


:ignore: !!!!!!


I know! That's why I said very early on that we all should have just ignored it. But that's so hard to do when you know someone is talking out of their ass! You just feel compelled to speak up! I said 2x I wouldn't be responding anymore ... and here I am again!

Bridge of Clay 02-09-2004 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FEREZ1
Harsh? Should i be happy that everyone here has been hammering me for giving an opinion. If they don't agree they tell me to die or what have you! Let me ask you, if so many people displayed such a complete ignorance of your opinion, and insulted you just because you believe differently, would your posts be friendly? I said i was sorry for the way i came across, and they still insulted me, i'm merely sticking up for my opinion which just because it isn't popular doesnt make it less worthy of this message board.


I know, I see your point. But the way you posted leads people to this kind of reaction. Perhaps if you had been easier with your words everybody would get your point and have a nice discussion. You knew you'd cause trouble posting like that, and I think that was totally unnecessary.

JulieCitySlicker 02-09-2004 09:39 PM

I agree Kerri :clap: :clap: :clap:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:57 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004 Steve Caponetto. All Rights Reserved.