CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Have a question about Jagger! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5708)

#1creedfan 01-28-2004 10:36 PM

Have a question about Jagger!
 
Hey does anyone know anything about Jaggers custody? I havent been here in a while maybe I missed it but the last I heard Hilaree was trying to get custody of him. I just read on a webpage that she did get custody. Is that true???????? I am praying that it isn't!

hide 01-28-2004 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #1creedfan
Hey does anyone know anything about Jaggers custody? I havent been here in a while maybe I missed it but the last I heard Hilaree was trying to get custody of him. I just read on a webpage that she did get custody. Is that true???????? I am praying that it isn't!


that frankly is none of our business to be honest! back to happier thought in 20 years time we can have Creed mark2 with Jagger Stapp lead vocals, Scott's and April's kid on drums, and Mark hurry up because we need a guitarist! :)

creedsister 01-28-2004 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hide
that frankly is none of our business to be honest! back to happier thought in 20 years time we can have Creed mark2 with Jagger Stapp lead vocals, Scott's and April's kid on drums, and Mark hurry up because we need a guitarist! :)

Your right about that hide it is no bodys business

Higher_Desire 01-29-2004 12:38 AM

Last I heard... back when Scott and Hilarie were discussing it (with Scott's personal assistant, Diana in the room) Hilarie hit Scott with the cell phone, and they got taken downtown and she was charged with "Assult with a deadly weapon" and got, I believe, 3 days in jail. That was a REALLY long time ago. Like, still during or just before the Weathered Tour.

As far as I am aware, Scott has FULL custody of Jagger, and hopefully will have. I haven't heard anything since then of Hilarie at all.


H-D :hypno:

SleeplessAngel 01-29-2004 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hide
that frankly is none of our business to be honest! back to happier thought in 20 years time we can have Creed mark2 with Jagger Stapp lead vocals, Scott's and April's kid on drums, and Mark hurry up because we need a guitarist! :)



Now I know what to give my kids in 20 years (don't have any children yet, but I do want some).

JenRN 01-29-2004 01:16 AM

I can't imagine Scott ever letting that happen, her getting custody that is. All I know is being with both parents is best, but seeing that is not an option here being with the most stable parent is the only option. It is sad really, I hope everything works out the best for him.

bgivens33 01-29-2004 01:33 PM

I'm not sure who you'd label as the stable parent......

Jez 01-29-2004 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bgivens33
I'm not sure who you'd label as the stable parent......


Ok, then.....how about the most stable of the two?

Kim V. 01-29-2004 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jez
Ok, then.....how about the most stable of the two?

Alright Jez!! I'd tend to agree with you on that one!

Aimee 01-29-2004 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
Last I heard... back when Scott and Hilarie were discussing it (with Scott's personal assistant, Diana in the room) Hilarie hit Scott with the cell phone, and they got taken downtown and she was charged with "Assult with a deadly weapon" and got, I believe, 3 days in jail. That was a REALLY long time ago. Like, still during or just before the Weathered Tour.


Whoa...be careful! This incident did NOT happen in a room and it was NOT during a "discussion" about custody. It was a situation that got overheated during a brief encounter between the two.

JenRN 01-29-2004 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jez
Ok, then.....how about the most stable of the two?

Exactly!!!! When I say stable parent, I am referring to a parents who nurtures, supports, spends time with, loves and shows love, provides financial stability, protects, and guides. I could go on and on. I know that there have been issues with "drugs" etc... I just know that an atmosphere where parents fight all the time and it becomes verbally abusive and physical is NO enviroment for a child to be around. So Whomever provides that "stable" lifestyle should be the one with full custody. That does not mean the other parent does not participate and spend time with them. I guess people read too much into some posts, I thought "stable" parent was commonly understood. :)

The Lithium 01-29-2004 04:36 PM

The only thing I know is that when Hillaree took Jagger away from Stapp he blamed himself and got drunk in Chicago. Poor Stapp... Poor, poor Stapp.

(Hillaree is a bitch :mad1: )

creed_freek 01-29-2004 04:38 PM

i know i wouldnt want people talking about the costody of my kid on a dumb internet board.. get some lives people...

mark solo album is gonna kick assssssssssss

Jez 01-29-2004 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM
The only thing I know is that when Hillaree took Jagger away from Stapp he blamed himself and got drunk in Chicago. Poor Stapp... Poor, poor Stapp.

(Hillaree is a bitch :mad1: )

You have issues.

The Lithium 01-29-2004 04:40 PM

The new Creed album, Stapp's solo album and Submersed will kick ass too! Believe me!!

-Can you take me hiiiiiiiiiiigggghher.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004 Steve Caponetto. All Rights Reserved.