CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Michael, give us an update! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5485)

Frankie 01-18-2004 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabriel
And I would like to thank Frankie on her completely unsarcastic and genuinely heartfelt thanks to me for being so impartial and unbiased.

Michael



You are quite welcome Michael...really...anytime :D

Bridge of Clay 01-18-2004 04:25 PM

I'm thinking is someone who's already famous, otherwise he would give us the name!

::crosses fingers for Jacob Dylan :: :D

Gabriel 01-18-2004 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed
I'm thinking is someone who's already famous, otherwise he would give us the name!

::crosses fingers for Jacob Dylan :: :D



Dude, there is no way it is Jacob Dylan. Is that the guy from the Wallflowers or am I confused?

Michael

Bridge of Clay 01-18-2004 04:36 PM

oh, wait... I'm not sure if his voice would fit to a song like bullets... perhaps I shouldn't cross my fingers so soon! unless I get a sample... LOL!

anyway, this guy must have an amazing voice, indeed. I don't think those 3 would get a John Doe that sings bad.

WeatheredWoman 01-18-2004 04:48 PM

Michael?

Quote:

Originally Posted by musicman
Had a good time at NAMM, looks like Mark is doing well. He said that his new band is going good, he thinks he has the singer although he can't say his name YET, also said that Scott Stapp is no more, he got the boot. That sucks cause I liked Creed but oh well.


This is what musicman tells us at his thread Mark Tremonti @ Namm 2004 :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Michael can you please help us out on that one??? Is it true? Scott got the boot???

Thnx for all the other info you posted!!! :hugs:

Bridge of Clay 01-18-2004 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabriel
Dude, there is no way it is Jacob Dylan. Is that the guy from the Wallflowers or am I confused?

Michael



LOL! Yeah, you're not confused!

I know it couldn't be him! I was tripping, to say the least! :duff: :duff: :duff:

DangerousDan85 01-19-2004 01:23 AM

yeah Jacob Dylan isn't that good, his voice was weak when i heard him live way back in 1996 and when they performed at Alcatraz with Creed

creedlvr 01-19-2004 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
Michael can you please help us out on that one??? Is it true? Scott got the boot???

(I really hope that's not true!!!) :(

If you can't answer that, can you at least tell us if there is any hope for a reconciliation?

hockeymom97 01-19-2004 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabriel
And I would like to thank Frankie on her completely unsarcastic and genuinely heartfelt thanks to me for being so impartial and unbiased.

Michael


Michael,

Your information is greatly appreciated around here. I for one am truely greatful for the time that you and Denise give both here and at the pit. It just shows how much you and Mark care about the fans. Once again thanks and looking forward for more updates.

TREMOchickLA 01-19-2004 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hockeymom97
Michael,

Your information is greatly appreciated around here. I for one am truely greatful for the time that you and Denise give both here and at the pit. It just shows how much you and Mark care about the fans. Once again thanks and looking forward for more updates.


I agree. Some people shouldn't be so rude....either that or take the stick out of their ass. :rolleyes:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004 Steve Caponetto. All Rights Reserved.