CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Fans By City (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Anyone from Canada? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=534)

Xterminator27 11-17-2002 02:44 AM

Anyone from Canada?
 
We all know CANADA KICKS ASS.

TeriB19 11-17-2002 12:01 PM

Hello, X. And your point is?

Xterminator27 01-04-2003 02:24 PM

bumpo

Xterminator27 02-24-2003 10:15 PM

CooooooMON theres GOTTA be SOMEONE in The ENTIRE Country of CANADA!!

DangerousDan85 02-25-2003 12:29 AM

Well a lot of good wrestlers are from Canada. Chris Jericho is from Winnipeg, Manitoba and he's my favorite wrestler. Edge and Christian are both from Toronto. As are Trish Stratus (i have her autograph) and Test. I met Chris Benoit and he's from Edmonton (sp), Alberta. Brett Hart and the late Owen Hart are from Calgary I think.

Sheila63 02-26-2003 02:08 PM

I'm part Canadian, does that count? My parents are from Prince Edward Island and most of my relatives still live there. We used to visit the Island every summer when I was a kid. I haven't been there in a long time though.

I've also been to parts of New Brunswick, Ontario and Nova Scotia. At some point I'd love to go to Lake Louise. I've seen pictures of it and it looks absolutely beautiful.

DangerousDan85 02-26-2003 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by creedfan63
My parents are from Prince Edward Island and most of my relatives still live there.



we vacationed there once when I was like 5, i remember getting stung by a jelly fish

creeder 02-26-2003 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DangerousDan85
Well a lot of good wrestlers are from Canada. Chris Jericho is from Winnipeg, Manitoba and he's my favorite wrestler. Edge and Christian are both from Toronto. As are Trish Stratus (i have her autograph) and Test. I met Chris Benoit and he's from Edmonton (sp), Alberta. Brett Hart and the late Owen Hart are from Calgary I think.



Hehe, yeah CANADA ROCKS but NORWAY KICK ASSSS

Sheila63 02-26-2003 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DangerousDan85
we vacationed there once when I was like 5, i remember getting stung by a jelly fish



Sorry to here that, Dan.:( That must've really hurt!!

TeriB19 02-26-2003 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by creedfan63
I'm part Canadian, does that count?  

I drank a Molson Ice once, am I in??:P

Sheila63 02-26-2003 08:14 PM

Sure, that works for me, Teri.:D

TeriB19 02-26-2003 08:20 PM

Cool, Sheila!! In that case, I'm buying, eh?

DangerousDan85 02-26-2003 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by creedfan63
Sorry to here that, Dan.:(   That must've really hurt!!




yeah it wasn't very pleasant. I think that was the same year I broke my arm jumping off a chimney and had a popsicle stick go through the skin under my jaw

i was a wild child

Xterminator27 02-26-2003 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DangerousDan85
we vacationed there once when I was like 5, i remember getting stung by a jelly fish



Lol When i went to PEI there were tons of jellt fish all over the sand and in teh water, i dint dare swim, btu i poked a dead one and i was young and thought that if it was a jelly fish it would be made of jello, so i was gona try to eat it but my mom said no. lol

DangerousDan85 02-27-2003 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Xterminator27
Lol When i went to PEI there were tons of jellt fish all over the sand and in teh water, i dint dare swim, btu i poked a dead one and i was young and thought that if it was a jelly fish it would be made of jello, so i was gona try to eat it but my mom said no. lol




that's what happened i was playing w/ a dead one on the beach


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004 Steve Caponetto. All Rights Reserved.