CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   You know what I hate (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4633)

Scutley 10-14-2003 10:43 PM

You know what I hate

Get this I asked this girl a simple question nothing offensive or anything just ask this girl a question about school work. She just totally spazed out and it was a freaking simple question. Then I got bitched (sorry about the langauge but I'm ticed) at by the teacher with the teacher not even knowing what went on but she believed the girl because well, im not going to get into that. I think she was just waiting for me to ask so she can spaz out at me I swear. Gosh, I'm always nice to people if they don't do anything to me but is this what I get from being nice to them? Don't you hate it whn people do this? Once a person pisses me off or I do something to me watch out im not nice to that person anymore.

goddess_bb 10-14-2003 11:45 PM

Well, hon get used to it the world is full of shitty people and the thing to do is truly just blow them off...don't be nice don't be mean--be indifferent. Anything else is letting them steal some of your thunder..know what I mean...
Rock on Dude!!

facelessman 10-14-2003 11:55 PM

that sucks...what did you ask her

Scutley 10-15-2003 02:47 PM

i i know thank i will rocvk on i asked her aren't we suppose to have a seating arrangement today (becasue the teaceher we were to the hold class the other day)? thats all I asked her.

goddess_bb 10-15-2003 03:06 PM

Arn't people amazing...I am a waitress and beleive me when I say I see people in all sorts of attitudes...I have learned to just take a breath and count to 10 and smile if it kills me cause that bugs them more than if I get pissed..they wonder what the hell is she smilling about stupid F**ks if they only knew..hehehehe...

SMILE SCUTLEY!!!:) :) :D :D :) :) :D :D

GoodGodGirl23 10-15-2003 06:55 PM

:) Yep, I smile at alot of Stupid fu*ks too.. they just look at me with a frown on their face.....are they Stupid fu*ks? Or just poor nieve misplaced souls of the freaken universe??:confused: :eek:

Scutley 10-15-2003 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by goddess_bb
Arn't people amazing...I am a waitress and beleive me when I say I see people in all sorts of attitudes...I have learned to just take a breath and count to 10 and smile if it kills me cause that bugs them more than if I get pissed..they wonder what the hell is she smilling about stupid F**ks if they only knew..hehehehe...

SMILE SCUTLEY!!!:) :) :D :D :) :) :D :D

:bigjump:

GoodGodGirl23 10-22-2003 10:35 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-goddess_bb+10-14-2003 08:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (goddess_bb @ 10-14-2003 08:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Well, hon get used to it the world is full of shitty people and the thing to do is truly just blow them off...don't be nice don't be mean--be indifferent. Anything else is letting them steal some of your thunder..know what I mean...
Rock on Dude!! [/b][/quote]
:P LOL! Goddess! Does that go for people you can't stand on this magnificant *Creedfeed* board? :lol: Blow them off?? hehehe!!! :lol: :lol: :ph34r: